Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to conserve weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Vape, bong or pipe. Really the only ways to conserve weed.

Toss .2 in a vape (.1 if you have no vape tolerance) and you'll be done for an hour and feeling good for about 2.

2. joints probably consume the most weed, especially considering how often you are actually hitting it (I know people that will just chill on it for like 45 seconds letting it burn between hits)

GBs (Gravity Bongs) are your best bet, even with a high tolerance I'll take 2~3 GBs and be good for like an hour or so and a G will usually cover like...8 GBs total for me

3. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

For real?[/quote]

Yes, according to Granny. I can vouch for it too, it works very well

4. I make tictures and stuff also if ur like me some type of weed is always around I just hide it all from me and only take it out when I really want some out of sight out of mind also not having a lighter is a good way to.cut bad