Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to conserve weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Aug 15, 2012.

1. So I've been noticing that this past month I have been buying a lot of weed, and it would go by so fast so I'm just wondering what could I do to save weed and still get high. I only smoke from joints right now because I have no vape or bong OR pipe, are there any other ways to save weed besides using different toking tools? :smoke:

2. #2 hhbhagat1417, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Take a tolerance break. Don't smoke at all for a week, maybe two. You'll get just as high off less. If you want a feeling closer to your first time, take an even longer break, like a month. Have self control.

Don't worry about the urge to smoke if you take a t break. It will go away if you start to occupy yourself with other activities. Then you can have a blast after it's over!

3. But out your joints halfway through, and save.

4. I don't really smoke everyday, so i feel T-Break won't do much, and i smoke with my friends like 3 times a week, and everytime i pitch like .5 to a gram each time so i would be using the same amount even if i did t break :( i think thats the problem of my weed going by to fast :eek: Also i dont really want to buy a pipe/bong/vape because i still live with my parents and i dont know if they approve of me smoking!

5. [quote name='"NewSmokr"']

I don't really smoke everyday, so i feel T-Break won't do much, and i smoke with my friends like 3 times a week, and everytime i pitch like .5 to a gram each time so i would be using the same amount even if i did t break :( i think thats the problem of my weed going by to fast :eek: Also i dont really want to buy a pipe/bong/vape because i still live with my parents and i dont know if they approve of me smoking![/quote]

You can get away with vapeing with no smell, if you take the proper precautions that is.

6. Gravity bong. You'll be set for hours.

7. When im running low ..like right now, because I had a burnout and went through most of my weed for this week with some buddies. If I know I can't spend anymore money on bud till I get paid again (tomorrow) then I usually just cut back to at night before I sleep.

On Saturday I had a fresh eighth to last me till thursday, next thing I knew I kept matching and had burned through about 2.7 of my bud. Now, the next morning, that realization sucks, but it was still a great time and it would have gotten smoked anyway so I dont regret it.

But I then had to go 4 days on like .7 or .8 so I just cut back to at night before I sleep, have had 3 good seshes, one more tonight then its time for a fresh sack tomorrow so I can smoke whenever I want and not have to conserve

8. Why don't you want to try a pipe? Glass pipe (AKA spoons) are great for conserving weed. They might not be as 'fun' (apparently people like to roll) but it will save you a shit load of weed and you will get just as high.

9. gravity bong man.

it's a miracle how i can get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo stoned of that tiny amount of weed, gets me everytime.

10. If you don't have bong,pipe,etc.. Use a water bottle or soda can

11. Every time you roll doobie take the rest of the bag and stuff it in a balloon or condom , grab a glass of your favorite beverage and swallow it and wash it down . wait till you poop it out to smoke another doobie and repeat the process

12. Using a vaporizer uses less weed. I like the Vapor Genie. After you vape the herb you can use it to make edibles because all the THC isn't used up. I used to make tea, but now I started making oil. That gets you stoned for a long time!

13. [quote name='"StonedApe"']Using a vaporizer uses less weed. I like the Vapor Genie. After you vape the herb you can use it to make edibles because all the THC isn't used up. I used to make tea, but now I started making oil. That gets you stoned for a long time![/quote]

How much abv do you save to make your oil?

14. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Gravity bong. You'll be set for hours.[/quote]

This. I made a grav and haven't used anything else since then, lol. Gets you higher using less weed.

15. Dont smoke as much take t breaks.

16. Yeah, I mean...the answer is already obvious -change your habit, man. Smoke less. Change your hanging out with friends routine and all that.

17. Best way ive found to smoke. Saves weed and easy to make.

18. #18 420dopeaf, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    By not smoking all of it lol nah seriously
    try smoking outta the bowl or a one hitter. cut down on the joints and blunts. and try limiting yourself to two bowls per day

19. [quote name='"hhbhagat1417"']Take a tolerance break. Don't smoke at all for a week, maybe two. You'll get just as high off less. If you want a feeling closer to your first time, take an even longer break, like a month. Have self control.

Don't worry about the urge to smoke if you take a t break. It will go away if you start to occupy yourself with other activities. Then you can have a blast after it's over![/quote]

also this ^

20. G bongs cant really get you higher, its not like it adds thc. Its basically a bong without water. I like pipes more then anything cuz im a broke fucker and im always conserving weed. But atleast i always have some :)