Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clear smoke in my room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhilPhactor, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Okay so I was being a dumbass and smoked in my room with a friend while my mom was asleep and she woke up and came to the door of my room and smelled the smoke... long story short got caught got the cops called on me by my own mom.... So lets cut to the chase. I have a box fan at my window blowing the smoke out and also a fat ass ceiling fan that i use to clear the smoke out of my room and my room is pretty decent sized 11ft by 12ft and I was wondering if there was any other means clearing the smoke and smell out of my room anything other than a sploof also.....

2. Are you trying to get the smell out before the cops come right now?

Or are you asking for tips for next time smoking in your room....

Confused.

3. Next time......

4. Blow your smoke out the window. Never use a spliff or a blunt. Spray air freshener before and after.

I will never understand how parents could call the cops in their child for something so small…

5. its better to just smoke outside but if your gonna smoke in your room you gotta make sure no one is gonna be home for a couple hours. put a rag on the bottom of your door, open a window, and just blow the smoke outside and put a quarter or something on top of the bowl to stop the cherry when your done with the hit to make sure no smoke from the bud comes out. then when your point ur fan outside the window and spray some febreeze or incense. thats about all i know. and the smell will last longer if its a real potent bud.

6. I bet you cried and your friend was like dafuq?

Or you guys both cried...

7. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']I bet you cried and your friend was like dafuq?

Or you guys both cried...[/quote]

Hahaahaha

8. [quote name='"BombDank805"']its better to just smoke outside but if your gonna smoke in your room you gotta make sure no one is gonna be home for a couple hours. put a rag on the bottom of your door, open a window, and just blow the smoke outside and put a quarter or something on top of the bowl to stop the cherry when your done with the hit to make sure no smoke from the bud comes out. then when your point ur fan outside the window and spray some febreeze or incense. thats about all i know. and the smell will last longer if its a real potent bud.[/quote]

Yea kids think they can just hot box their room and then use a fan and febreeze

9. i wish it was that easy man

10. [quote name='"BombDank805"']

i wish it was that easy man[/quote]

Honestly I just use a sploof and blow it out my window at the same time with a towel under my door .. and use febreeze plus spray colonge ...

11. Maybe you should consider not smoking in your room since your mom already called the cops once. Much better to go outside like bombdank said.

12. Save whatever lunch money your mom gives you and buy a vape.

13. i only smoke in my room whn i have a fan blowing out the window and i smoke right next to the fan so al the smoke goes out. also, windex kills smells, spray some windex around like air freshner, the amonia pretty much kills any smell. windex is awsome

14. [quote name='"iixsmokez"']

Honestly I just use a sploof and blow it out my window at the same time with a towel under my door .. and use febreeze plus spray colonge ...[/quote]

Yea no doubt I would want it to be that easy but I think op just smokes in his room with out a sploof or with out blowing it out the window and then he magically wants the smell n smoke to be gone at the turn of the fan and the pressing of a air freshener

15. What did the cops do? lol same thing happened to me and my younger bro when i was younger. We we're drinking some shitty vodka and my mom came home early and found him puking his ass off everywhere in his room while i was shitfaced down at some creek when i get a phone call telling me to "COME HOME NOW". I get there and she has some cop talk to us about underage drinking bla bla lol, i just sat there fucked up trying to pay attention and stay calm, haha what a crazy night. I remember when he left i was like wtf did you seriously call the police just now and went to bed

16. [quote name='"Deep Roots"']What did the cops do? lol same thing happened to me and my younger bro when i was younger. We we're drinking some shitty vodka and my mom came home early and found him puking his ass off everywhere in his room while i was shitfaced down at some creek when i get a phone call telling me to "COME HOME NOW". I get there and she has some cop talk to us about underage drinking bla bla lol, i just sat there fucked up trying to pay attention and stay calm, haha what a crazy night. I remember when he left i was like wtf did you seriously call the police just now and went to bed[/quote]

She called the cops ? An they did what ? Nothing ..... At least your mom was their or they might of beat you or killed you ........and then say you committed suicide while handcuffed

17. How hard is it to smoke outside? I mean c'mon.

18. asked me "do you know the drinking age", how old are you(i was 17 at the time), and abunch of other stuff i dont really remember. He was actually nice and calm about it, i guess she told them to talk to us like that or he was just having a good day. I didn't drink for along time after that, well atleast not at home again lol

19. Just smoke outside. Isn't it obvious?

20. [quote name='"kyle944811"']Just smoke outside. Isn't it obvious?[/quote]

seemed pretty obvious to me.