Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean your stem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Banner, Aug 16, 2008.

1. i have a glass bowl and wondering how to clean the stem and mouth end, i cleaned the bowl spotless with really hot water and got it really well. but the stem is dirty as fuck. how do i get it like new. its just a straight spoon, no twists or anything

2. alcohol and salt

3. What he said. Rubbing alcohol and salt in a zip loc bag, shake it up but be careful.

4. Use pipe cleaners. I mean, really, isn't that the obvious answer?

[​IMG]

5. get iso alcohol (higher % the better) your bowl, salt and a plastic baggy. from there put the bowl in the baggy and dump the iso in the baggy until the bowl is completly submerged, then just let it sit for about 20 mins then put the salt in and just swish the bowl back and forth in the baggy and it should clean your bowl pretty well if not completly.

the longer you let it sit in the iso the better imo so if 20 mins isnt enough do it again and you should be good:D

6. collect the resin first. then use rubbing alcohol and salt, as said before.