How To Clean Your Bong... The Video

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ginger Bud, Apr 4, 2009.

1. made a video today on how to clean your nasty bong you lazy stoners.....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Hj4e6PYWU"]YouTube - How To: Clean a Bong (Cheap And Easy!)[/ame]

2. Nice video, but I don't ever let the bong get that dirty in the first place haha

3. i do this every 2 weeks

4. #4 thexnobody, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Not bad, though a couple suggestions..

First of course, clean your pieces more often! Your smoke will taste better, and cleaning it will be much easier and less time consuming. I clean daily and have gotten a routine down to where i can make my piece shine like new in 5 minutes. :D

Also, it's much easier to clean your piece with 90% iso, and you don't need as much salt! If you want the winter green scent with it, well I haven't seen scented 90% iso, so what I usually do is add a little mouthwash after I've rinsed all the alcohol out. You can also reuse your iso! I'll keep mine 3 days at most, and reuse it once or twice a day. Finally,you really should look into a stopper to plug the joint, or at least do what I do - use a cork from a bottle of wine or something, it's much easier than trying to plug it yourself, and there's less risk of it slipping out of your hands.

And I never really understood why people haven't figured this out.. but if you take your downstem/diffuser and stick it into the bottle of iso, it should rest on top. Put your hand over it, and shake the life out of it... pull it out and it'll be sparkling!

+rep for the effort!

5. great video, man. thanks