Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clean wooden pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by indigokathleen, Sep 29, 2013.

1. #1 indigokathleen, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    Snapshot_20130929.JPG okay so i bought this pipe off this dude in times square yesterday. the bowl and the little thing on the end both screw off. i noticed some weird shit inside of it when i screwed it off and when i sucked in (not with weed) it tasted weird. im thinking i should clean it before i smoke out of it but im not sure whats the best way to go about that. any help?

2. Run a pipe cleaner through it. But a legit one from a smoke shop, not a crafts one

3. paper clip. if you want you can soak them in iso.

4. iso? 

5. #5 TheAnswer121, Sep 29, 2013
    isopropyl alcohol.. just do what greengal said. pipe cleaner will suffice

6. ahhhh okay. i didn't know if that would be safe to use with the wood. thanks. 

7. #7 â’¸anadianBuds, Sep 29, 2013
    I would hope he didn't smoke spice or salvia out of it...

Btw, welcome to the City.

8. nah its brand new and thanks :) 

9. Brand new with weird shit in it? That's questionable.

10. i dont know i got it off this sketchy dude who had this like african tribal shit stand. maybe the bowl hasnt been used put the pipe has? i really have no clue. 

11. I'd suggest putting a bit of iso on a pipecleaner then run it through. Wait a while before smoking from it so the iso can evaporate outta your pipe though, and don't use too much because it might warp the wood.

12. Warm water and some soap should be fine. Just use a brush to get all the res out