Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Clean Weed In Oil For Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blackjak22, Jul 26, 2014.

1. I just did my 2nd attempt on a batch of brownies using badkat's cannaoil method. My oven must have run cooler because the dosage I expected wasn't satisfactory so I think theres still some thc in the bud. after the 1st time (i cooked it in a skillet), I decided to save the trees after straining instead of throwing it away.

I was using olive oil. Does anyknow know the best way to clean the bud to be smokable?

2. #2 doubled0218, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. For real ?

man you are stoned!! No doubt!

4. #4 JaysForDays, Jul 27, 2014
    Haha.. You can't smoke the bud you soaked in Olive oil.

Well, you can, but don't.

5. If the weed was used and extracted from just throw it out not worth smoking especially if it covered in oil?? Or am I misunderstanding??

6. #6 philmcan, Jul 27, 2014

Flush oil off of plant material with iso. After that rinse iso off with water. Put in microwave @ 50% for 1 minute per gram. That shit is ready to smoke. Smoke it through a bong, its a little rough through pipe. Good luck bra

7. Say good bye to your lung health

Cant buy new lungs.. Can always buy new weed

Excellent display of common sense my friend ;)

9. ok some from the replies, you can't clean it completely, and its harmful for my health to smoke because I'd be burning some oil and breathing it in?

10. Yes do not smoke it.

11. Why would even think about doing that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Have you tried cleaning oily stuff up before...its a bitch, I couldn't imagine getting it off ground up bud.  I always throw my herb out after extracting the thc with oil.  Try using coconut oil next time that stuff is awesome, and coming from a guy who hates the taste of coconut it is delicious :yummy:

Because as demonstrated the Jr high male brain is incapable of common sense. As this male matures he find's how far and hard he has to pull to dislodge said head from ass. 

14. lol i love this site.

15. wow this is hilarious

I sincerely hope you were joking lol

Yeah most people figured out I was joking when they read the whole thread lol. Go high jimmy your home.

17. waaayyyy too home