Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clean ur grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c3pblo r2dome, Apr 13, 2009.

1. how do you clean ur 4pt grinder after you use it and after a while without cleaning it?

2. I do not know. Never really needed to but would be interesting to find out if anyone else even does.

3. Soak it in alcohol. After soaking, rinse out with warm water, dry, and it's good as new.

Now for the good stuff. Don't throw away the alcohol. Let it evaporate in a shallow plate. Then scrape up what's left..........and smoke it !!!

QWISO !!!

4. awesome thanks

5. NO! Put it in the freezer, it'll cause the caked on stuff to come off a lot easier and allow you to get all the kief and press hash rather than just wasting it. Just try it, it's metal, it only takes like 30 min to get cold.

6. What are you wasting going the QWISO route ?

7. Main difference if QWISO is just adding chemicals into the equation

8. Nah man, the 91% isopropyl alcohol evaporates.

No more chemicals yay chemistry :hello:

9. All you need to do is soak it in alcohol and swish it around for as long as you want, it'll come out looking brand new and after the alcohol evaporates all the little bits of shake and kief stuck in your grinder can be scraped together and smoked for a great high.

10. I was thinking about that thread when I made that QWISO suggestion. I just couldn't remember where it was on which site.

(hmmm.....was that an MJ moment or a senior moment. FUCK ! Probably a combo of both. :eek:)