Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean out my percs ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by domshan65, May 11, 2012.

1. Hello I bought a 2 perc glass bong a while ago and was only cleaning it with water, but the residue built up in the first perc and now I can't smoke properly out of it because the smoke barely goes through :S
    Anyways I can barely get water in to clean it out so how can I fix this problem ? Preferably looking for suggestions that don't say rubbing alcohol and salt cus I don't have rubbing alcohol
    Thanks

2. Use a little rubbing alcohol... shake it around, rinse and repeat until clean.

3. You can use anything Alcohol based. You really should just go by rubbing alcohol though.

4. 99% isopropanol will clean it really fast but it can be 3 bucks a bottle.

5. If you can't get rubbing alcohol try hot water & salt

6. Get some coarse salt and 98-99% rubbing, then shake the shit out of your bong, rinse (a few times) then repeat until it's all clean.