Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clean my wooded pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingTut, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I just recently bought a new wooden pipe with a ctazy tiki man bowl and was wondering what is the best way to clean it?

Here's a pic

[​IMG]

Also tell me what you think of it

2. Its been removed :( just upload it to gc

3. heres som better pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. That looks like a chillum. I guess you could just poke something through the whole thing and push out the smelly resin.

5. excellent movie man
    mad funny w/ the kids
    (I DO NOT CONDONE THAT BEHAVIOR)

6. I thot of that but the stem is super thin and the hole i breathe the smoke in is super tiny barely bigger than a needle

7. maybe submerge it in some isopropyl alcohol for a few minutes and then blow through it. i'm not even sure on something that tiny.

8. the easiest way that I see to do it is either use alcohol like hit it said ^^, or just make sure whenever your done using it to make sure you just clean out the resin, not all that hard, just make sure its on your checklist