Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean my bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nirvanastoner, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Okay, so cleaning bowls arent very hard. I can agree, but i got my elephant bowl like a month ago. And the thing i hate about elephant bowls is how fragile they are so like all the legs are super glued on and shit. Wait lol, im going off topic. So there is like SO much resin in the bowl like i cant even smoke out of it. And its easy to scrape the bowl area but the trunk/mouthpiece of my pipe. Is where the resin is built up. Anyone care to enlighten me on my bowl scraping techniques. lol

2. You're screwed.

3. Use google or youtube

4. Take a wire and run it through the trunk/mouth piece area and kind of wiggle it around until desired amount of resin has been removed.

5. Drop it in some Simple Green for a while, then rinse it off.