Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean my bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markhirsch91, Nov 8, 2009.

1. #1 Markhirsch91, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    First off, i just smoked for the first time last night! :hello:
    i smoked some dank and god damn, that shit was amazing!

i have my very own bowl that we smoked out of last night, but its all dirty and is kinda burned a little (from smoking obviously) and smells like shit lol. is there any special way of cleaning this so i can avoid breaking it?

2. A new smoker with his own peice? Nice and rubbing alcohol works pretty good.

3. Rubbing alcohol (isoprophyl) and coarse salt in a Ziploc bag shake it for awhile. Other method if it is glass heat it up and put it in boiling water and boil it clean. Or you can just let it sit in hot hot water adn then take Q-Tips and clean it out. :D

4. If it's a glass pipe then go to any headshop and get some glass cleaner for about 10 bucks. Shake it around in the pipe for a minute or two and rinse it out with warm water and you'll have a brand new pipe.

5. pics of bowl

6. dont boil it, you'll weaken the glass. get some rubbing alcohol and salt, throw it in a ziplock or tupperware or something, let it soak for a while. usually ill just leave it for an hour or two, come back with a q-tip and finish it up (but most of the resin will just rinse off after sitting in the alcohol/salt)

7. welcome to smoking...no need to clean it every time but if you want to, you can...i clean mine about every ounce of weed smoked with it. just submerge into a bowl of rubbing alch. for 2 hrs, then rince with warm water and use pipe cleaners or qtips if necessary, but usually you can get it sparkling clean this way. sometimes ill soak, then rinse then soack again etc.