Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean a Zong??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I recently got a brand new zong and a new bowl, after 2 months of hitting it's become
    resiny and smells a bit too. I was just wondering how do you guys clean your zongs?:confused:

2. I use Sea Salt and rubbing alcohol...works most of the time.

3. you recently got a new zong...2 months ago...?
    And in your other thread, you said your friends are coming to 'break it in' and you need to get rid of the smell?????

Sorry but you sir need to do 2 things:
    1) use search button
    2) make less threads

4. I now have 2 zongs:D

5. i put alot of sea salt and fill up the zong with 70% rubbing alcohol and just shake that shit

6. Honestly, for cleaning pipes or bongs I use the magnetic scrubber by davies product. The magnetic Scrubber is the shit.. One time buy and you dont have to buy the 420 solution or rubbing alchol anymore.

8. you can buy it on amazon. just look up daviesproduct magnet waterpipe and glass cleaner