Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean a glass pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Painter3, May 15, 2010.

1. No Im pretty sure the water can tell how much the glass cost. It wont break it if its over the 40-50 dollar range. Boiling water is very polite.

2. #22 JEI3US, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    It wont break on its own of course but it does weaken the glass and if you tap it against the counter like your clearing the bowl it will break. Try it on your 40 dollar pipe but i bet you wont so how how would you even know that your pricey pipe can take it? And boiling water is not recommended for cleaning a pipe, I dont know where the F you heard that from.

3. I was being sarcastic dumbass

4. Iso and salt work the best. What I do is put my bowl, salt, and iso in a bag and put it in the microwave for 5-10 secs just to loosen everything up a little bit. It works wonders.

5. Well you didn't do a good job at being sarcastic. I actually thought you were a stupid moron trying to prove a point.

6. Haha water is quite polite so I see where youd get that from. Keep smokin bro

7. I thought the sarcasm was very obvious.

But thats just me.

8. how can you clean the frost out of a bob marley pipe so its just clear glass.. i dont like the frost.. n it mixes with the resin.. i want to clean it all out.. how can i do this?

9. [quote name='"xxfishyxxfishyx"']how can you clean the frost out of a bob marley pipe so its just clear glass.. i dont like the frost.. n it mixes with the resin.. i want to clean it all out.. how can i do this?[/quote]

Buy an unfrosted pipe next time.pretty sure theres no way..

And to op alcohol and salt in a bag.shake the shitout of it

10. Just cleaned my bowl today actually :smoke:

*First started out using a paper clip to scrape off and get out as much resin inside the bowl I could.

*Then I put the bowl in a plastic bag and poured 90% isopropyl alcohol (couldn't find 100%). Then I shook the bag around, so I could get as much of the caked on resin out as I could. Afterward, I just let it set for about 15 minutes.

*Lastly, I rinsed it out with water some warm water & soap and let it dry.

Nothing better than a huge hit off a fresh cleaned bowl :smoking:

11. salt and rubbing alcohol

12. My regular glass spoon pipe has been clogging lately and for a quick fix I blew some compressed air through at around 80 psi. Huge chunks of resin flew out and the shaft of the pipe is now crystal clear. More than I expected to say the least. :hello: :wave: :smoking: