How to clean a glass pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Snoopdawgg420, Oct 6, 2021.

1. You should use em that's what they're for but I mean I get being worried about them breaking too

2. I just always fall back on the same two spoon pipes. They are the best for me. They are pretty specific when it comes to their features though.

3. Your best bet is to use 91% isopropyl alcohol as it's highly concentrated and will work at breaking down the resin faster than lower concentrations. The salt works to help dislodge resin and gunk that has stuck onto the pipe; that's why it's so important to use course salt.

4. It's called Purple Power it's a degreaser. It liquefies it. Most IMPORTANT THING is it has no harsh chemicals. You will need to soak it in a mixture of this degreaser and hot water. Once you get it clean you can use it on you're bong 3 4 X's a day. Mine always looks brand new. Also tastes brand new, this stuff works like a CHARM. You can buy it on Amazon...[​IMG]

5. This sounds a lot like the Mean Green I get a dollar general. Only mean green comes in a gallon jug and the gallon is only 5 bucks. Stuff works like a charm. It gets everything squeaky clean just by soaking for a little while.

6. Like one time I hate to say it but one time I had this bowl and no Ziploc bags so I used a garbage bag and it was inconvenient but cleaned !

7. So just get Ziploc bags according to size basically

8. When you smoke cannabis out of a glass bong, the resin starts to slowly build up over time. This surface of the glass will get sticky, and it will discolour the water and dilute the taste of the cannabis you're smoking. Add salt to the bong. The sand will easily remove the resin. The salt has proven effective in removing the buildup from the bong.