how to clean a bong with very foggy glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by needbonghelp, Jul 9, 2010.

1. I have an orange bong with a nice clear perculator... well its foggy as hell.

I usually let the bong sit overnight with the same water in it, sometimes change the water every 2-3 days... clean it every 2 weeks, its very dirty when I clean it but I cant be bothered to clean it after every "2 tokes" like you guys!!! I have cleaned it 3-4 times in a 2-3 month period.

the perc is now very cloudy... I was able to get a brush in there but only able to reach 40% and I was able to make it look new... but now theres its still dirty but with clean streaks down where the brush could reach.

so is there anything that cheap, and preferrably easy to find that I can pour in there, swish, pour out, rinse with water, dry, and have it looking brand fucking new?

thanks.

2. It's really really easy to get a brand-new look with some 91% Isopropyl alcohol and regular table salt.

Just pour in some alcohol and enough salt to help scrub the cloudy build up away and shake it for like 5 mins, wash it out with water and you'll have a crystal clear bong. If you have the time, you can also let the alcohol and salt mix just sit in there overnight.

3. Simple Green and let it soak. Keeps mine looking brand new.

4. perfect, cool. thanks guys.

I forgot to mention I only used 70% as it was all I could find and I didnt care as I was only washing my bong and not making oil. I will try 99% iso as its very cheap and if that doesnt work I will try simple green. thanks!!

5. ok I got a question... the salt is to help scrub it right? it doesnt have to be salt... anything fine and small like that would work?

6. Use salt..other things may scratch it or get stuck etc etc. Alcohol and salt is the way to go.

7. honestly i soak my pieces in very hopt water. not boiling. or just let it sit in rubbing alchoal only for a few hours. then clean it with hot ass water..

no salt no need... inm y expierences salt is not necessary idk....this works even with glass pieces keeps em lookin new.