Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to choose which strain of Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredsmoke, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I am relatively new to smoking. My friend who has big time connects said I name it, he can get it.

So I said I'd go for some edibles and AK47 (I heard from someone it is good stuff).

Is there any other strains you all would recommend?

What I buy this time will last me a long time since I am a lightweight, so I'd like to make some good choices.

2. Try Northern Lights , Or Blue Dream . Some Good Strains I Started Out With :)
    Skywalker OG Is A Really Sought After Bud Out Here In Cali Aswell . Really Nice High .
    Anything Really Will Be A Good Stone Also Whether You Like Sativa Or Indica .

Happy Toking :smoke::smoke:

3. #5 hippie4u, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Yea some dealers, you can say i want sour deisel and blueberry and it will always be the same. no matter what you say.If your in a non medical canabis state.They Just know how to sell i guess

Also check out the dank pics in the stash jar Stash Jar - Grasscity.com Forums

4. Ok, I'll ask my friend if he has some northern lights, that seems to be quite high ranked.

I probably should find out difference between sativa vs indica, that seems like it is the major difference.

5. I have been smoking Sour Diesel for a while until recently i came upon the strain name "Qrazy Train" it almost make you feel like your trippin' if you smoke enough so for a lightweight this is the way to go. If your dealer can really get you anything, ask for this

6. Purple kush is classic. And romulan if you want an exotic taste. Im all about the taste.