how to choose a tatoo

Discussion in 'General' started by mechanix901, Jan 27, 2011.

1. maybe im just stoned but for me it seems impossible.

influences are gandhi, MLK, bill hicks, bob marley, disney. Oh and Einstein.

i got this though, its gonna be placed on the shoulder.

There is no gay shoulder rule is there? Like the right ear only pierced is the gay one or some shit like that.

2. Get whatever you think looks tight...fuck only getting a tattoo with a meaning if i'm getting something permanently on my body it has to look badass..it's not like i'm going to forget anyone close to me thats died or anything.

3. if u need to ask other ppl, dont even bother.

4. sit down for awhile, think about what your life means to you, your influences, devotions and icons and just think. think for like a month. or two months, or longer. eventually youll come up with something you really like. everything i get represents a stage in my life, shit i gone thru and whatnot.

take time bruh, itll come to ya.

5. If you don't know what tattoo you want you don't need one.

6. ^ think ALOT longer because you might get a tattoo of something stupid .

the worse tattoo ive seen lately is a LRG logo on this guys arm hahahaha. u should get a lrg logo on your arm

nah ull think of something awesome but we arent gonna know what the hell u should get

7. get a tattoo of gandhi, MLK, bill hicks, bob marley, disney and Einstein sitting around watching the world go to shit(if ya think it is).

8. dude you just gave me the idea. Ill add your online handle to it somewhere hidden in it. Now i gotta find an awesome artist.

9. Get whatever you feel is right and not what other people say.

but just for the sake of opinions, I fucking hate those cheesy quotes people get in script fonts like

"live life like you're dying tommorow"

or

"life is like a butterfly, blah blah"

just fuck straight off with that shit.

10. Get a face with some of each of their features.... eh? eh? :D

Ghandis eyes Einsteins 'stache, Bobs spliff... haha.

11. this.

12. I always thought that getting "why don't you just fuck off or suck my dick" would be a great tattoo.

Just whip out your tat when someone is being a dick. Guaranteed to shutup.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II]YouTube - WKUK- Tattoo Parlor[/ame]

14. seriously, if you have to ask anyone but yourself "what should I ink on my body for the rest of my life" you shouldn't be getting a tattoo. unless you don't give a shit, then you should put a penis on your right cheek

15. that. All my ink is something that I decided upon myself and I love every since piece. Why not have the artist draw up something that incorperates them all into once piece?

16. A shop near me actually will give you a free tattoo on your ass as long as a penis is involved in the design lol.

17. lol thats awesome, i could work a penis tat into something cool

18. Sorry for breakin' ya balls some more as everyone already seems to have taken you to task. However, if you cannot spell tattoo in the title of the thread I believe that you should stay in school and contemplate the merits of permanent body art at a later juncture.