Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to chill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrMarshall9o9, May 6, 2011.

1. been smoking on and off for the last two years but recently smoking everyday for the last couple months. But i never get to smoke with people that know how to smoke. Its usually with people that are new to the area. But I feel my highs used to be so much better, I used to invent something every time im high. Now i just bug. I prob need to just chill, but how? what are some things you guys do to not bug/chill?

2. TBH why don't you just take a little tolerance break .. probably why its different than when you were "on and off" ya know?

3. Good idea. Try smoking your bowls slower and listening to good music.

I recommend: Red hot chili peppers, pink floyd, sublime, bob marley, Kid cudi, Wiz khalifa

4. THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    i cant emphasize more ont he sublime, bob marley, and kid cudi. They ALWAYS make my day better, the other ones are great im just not gigantic fans. Low lighting, chll music in the background is a great way to relax while smoking

5. Smoke more, but alot slower. Always gets me through a rough day.

6. I 2nd the tolerance break. dont stop hanging with friends just pass the pipe for a couple weeks, they should respect your wishes.

7. Make sure your body is relaxed. if your body isn't relaxed your mind sure as balls isn't relaxed.

8. Definatly listen to good tunes, Kid cudi is amazing chill music....best way to chill is to be in as a relaxed place as you can be... Always when I have my best highs

9. Whenever the people I smoke with start to annoy me, I start to have my own solo smoke sessions. They're a lot of fun at first. You get to do whatever the hell you want, without having to worry about people complaining that they're bored or whatever.

Whenever I start to annoy myself, I start hanging out with my smoking buddies again. Then I repeat.

10. music, something to drink like water and just let your body go hehe

11. Dude u just made me pop in some kid cudi.....definitely some of my fav smoking music...

12. listen to meditation music really helps me chill, do it when you smoke alone tho
    this is one of my favorates [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qqmwsxFOK4]YouTube - Peaceful Japanese Music[/ame]

13. How do you "bug"?
    Like what is it you do that annoys people? Because it may just be your mind over analyzing the whole thing
    If you could be more specific about the problem, like give an example, it would be easier to understand and figure out

14. Honestly have a few beers, always helps cool me off.

15. You can listen to that, or you can listen to real Japanese music:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o08M943JvPc]YouTube - 9mm Parabellum Bullet - The Revolutionary[/ame]