Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to check the fluid left in a Bic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jawsome, Jan 26, 2011.

1. This works on opaque Bic lighters, and you don't need to open it up. Just hold the lighter up into a light. The plastic is rather thin, and you will be able to see through just enough to tell how much juice is left. No more guessing! :)

2. Hey, as obvious as that could of been it actually worked. Hah. Thanks. :smoke:

3. Just realized this today. Woooooooord.

4. Haha, thanks. I know it's obvious too, I'm not claiming to be the first guy out there to realize this. :p

5. I always shake it next to my ear. If I can hear hardly any liquid splashing around, I know the lighter's about dead.

6. Maybe its just me but I can't see shit on any of my bics. In fact its probably me. Green and Blue bics btw.

7. Yeah, I had to find a strong lamp in my house, it didn't work with the normal overhead lights. It was with a red Bic.

8. I like to shake it. I can't see shit through my lighters