Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to change the world before I die

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke runner, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I'm 18 years old, a good student and I will probably get accepted into a nifty college. I really want to know what I should do with my life after high school, though. I want to change the world, but don't want to get sucked into the "system". What should I do with my life?:confused: I just want an interesting life where I'm giving back to the earth and to my brothers and sisters, that's really all i guess

2. Dude, I'm the same way. This world will never truly change unfortunately. But people still will. That said, just spread the positive vibes my man. Be nice to people and help them out with whatever they may need, and hope they do the same to the next guy. It's really the best thing you can do. That being said, I thank you for wanting to do right in this world when so many people choose not to. I just want a job where I can help people and I suggest you do the same.

3. You're going to let a bunch of stoners (and some half retards) decide on your future? Do what you want in life.. do what you find fun and wouldn't mind doing for a long time to come.

4. There is no true answer to this question as many people have different ideas about what needs to be changed. Do what you love and you can turn it into what you need to change your world.

5. #5 paperxplanes, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Do what you want something you enjoy

6. Hello my friend.Id like to start off with saying welcome to this wonderful journey we have taken.So what do you think you want to do?You say you want to help.So how do you want to help,what would your medium be?Do you like singing?Do you like vunlenteer lol sorry for the spelling error of that word work?Do you think feeding the hungry would be fun?

How do you think the world should work?How should our government be ran?What kind of energy should we produce?What kind of vehicular system would you like to have acces to?

Start asking question sometimes answers may not come and that okay.Take a step back and relax.Look at the world view know that what you do effects the world and then the cosmos aswell.Become a concious being not just a human being.

7. #8 WantaFanta01, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    since ive started smoking, how i envision my life has drastically changed.. dying as someone who will be remembered as someone who changed the world for the better. i always find myself thinking do i really want to die just another stoner taking up room in a world filled with hate? ive had enough experiences with the tough choices of life already and its not like im 50 or anything.. ive come to realize that what you want for yourself, and for other may not come true.. so you have to try your hardest ever second of every day to make a positive influence with the people that you enjoy to be around and in general just enjoy life.. this is comming from someone who has dealt with addiction, anxiety, depression and insomnia among other issues.

8. college is overrated. not saying its bad. just saying its not a necessity like it used to be. just something to think about

9. Legalize pot

10. not everything in live revolves around pot... just sayin...

11. GreenCrackYUM I'm not going to let a bunch of stoners decide my future, but since I respect the opinions of so many people on GC I might as well ask them for advice, don't you think?
    anonymous911, I've been thinking of joining the peace corps, I wonder if i can enjoy herb while volunteering...

Thanks for the advice ya'll!

12. Lol if anything it is as big of a necessity as it's ever been.

Good luck trying to make over 50k a year (on the highest end) nowadays without a college degree. I mean legally. People with degrees still cannot find a job.

Of course, there are always exceptions. But in general, without a degree good luck in life.

You might say life isn't about money, but that is all life is about, really.

13. if thats somethin that would make you happy its definately worth doin. no use changin the world if you're not happy doin it

14. The hard way that helps people? Idk. If you want to be remembered do something EVIL.

15. lol. right now i'm already qualified to make over 50k a year. i'm 20 years old did 1 semester of college, hated and dropped out.

16. I noticed something cool about 18 year olds:D
    They always want to do something for the earth or their species......It's those d*mn crystal golden indigo baby children again!! :O

17. or kill two birds with one stone and change the world for good in a way that society would view as evil. like taking down america's corrupt beyond hope government

18. [quote name='"wondershowzen"']

or kill two birds with one stone and change the world for good in a way that society would view as evil. like taking down america's corrupt beyond hope government[/quote]

Yeeeeeeuup

19. I like to focus on helping family and friends and making THEM happy. I'd much rather my family or friends love me than a random dude on the street that I somehow impacted positively. get what I'm sayin?