Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to change the taste? lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MethodMAN55, Mar 4, 2010.

1. this may seem like a dumb question but is there anything that you can add or do to your bud that will make it taste better? like sweet taste or something?

2. the sweet taste of the herb is amazing alone haha

3. yeah i know i love it! lol. but i wanna rip this kid off i wanna say its lemonade kush or something.

4. Herb taste good alone.

5. You're asking this so you can rip some kid off? Not cool dude.

6. flavored papers/blunt wraps.

7. Ripping people off is not good dude.

8. i used to add a tiny bit of mint oil to my bowls
    made them taste much better i wont lie

9. This.

10. How would you feel if the kid did this to you? I garentee youd be pissed. I was always told treat others the way you would wanna be treated.

11. #11 da_RZArecta, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    oh worrd?

cause anyone trying to screw someone on their weed aint good with me...
    that's the shieet that gets me mad, your the reason people are against weed, trying to mess with peoples heads and their kush... thats low dawg.
    btw, your thread is a lost cause now.

P.S. RZARECTA>methodman

12. Keep in mind Karma is a bitch.

13. This. DOn't be a dickhead man.

14. loser, no body help him.

15. leave it sitting in your washroom for a few days

16. I was going to tell you how to change the flavor, but since your one of "those" asshole who likes to sell a product that isnt legit theres no way in hell thats happening. Maybe if you didnt have crap buds you wouldnt have this problem either ;). Also like everyone else is saying would you like it if someone else put another ingredient inside your bud so its some "lemonade kush"? No. Go do something else with your life instead of trying to get back at other kids, just move on and dont be an immature asshole.

17. You will need,

1:Weed
    2:A Glass cup
    3:Coca Cola

First take the cup and pour in the coke about an inch away from the rim, now take your buds and drop them into the coke. Leave in a dark room for 2 day's and make sure you've made it sunk to the bottom!

Hopefully you can call it coca cola kush! hahahahahahahhahaha

18. GTFO, we dont take to kindly to your kind around here.

19. Wow. You seriously think that we're going to help you rip some poor kid off? What's wrong with you?

20. This man. Why would you change the taste? I love the delicious scent and taste of herb.

And -rep for trying to rip some kid off.