How to change moms mind

Discussion in 'General' started by GCstoner24, May 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I need help convincing my mom that I use the herb as a medicine to replace my anxiety meds. She's convinced I'm a dumb stoner and weed is highly addictive and thinks I'm using it to be a rebel. She randomly searches my room and flushes my bud down the toilet :( I'm 19 btw and live at home while attending the local community college. Any ideas???

2. Move out. Then you don't have to worry about it.

If your mom doesn't want weed in her house, you need to respect that, despite what your feelings about it are. Such is life. When you're the one paying the bills you can call the shots.

Also, inb4 "show her The Union!" :rolleyes:

3. im 18 and gave up and said fuck it you can only try so hard for so long. but you can try showing her studies about the positive effects of weed a quick google search will bring up plenty of words to read

4. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Move out. Then you don't have to worry about it.

If your mom doesn't want weed in her house, you need to respect that, despite what your feelings about it are.

Also, inb4 "show her The Union!" :rolleyes:[/quote]

God damnit! I was gonna call inb4 show her the union. Beat me to it! Lol

5. Yeah convincing her isn't the best idea right now I would say.

My advice is find a better hiding spot lol.

6. This was a quote from GCstoner24 lol

7. Show her what toxic chemicals are in your meds(1 probably being fluoride..) and the vast side effects, then show her about THC and how its proven to Help cure cancer;)

8. Prescription drugs are far more harmful addicting and illogical.
    Explain the facts behind your herb use. If she still doesn't see the logic, cut or curb your habit until you live her house. You should respect your parents and their home always...until you're a full fledged adult and you make your own actions solely, then you can be a moral dissident.

9. My mom was the same way it was like talking to a brick wall.

But as others have said you should respect her rules.

If I were you I would go for a walk and blaze and stash your bud outside where no one will find it.