How To: Catch a Troll

Discussion in 'General' started by PandaBud, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok I'm sorry but I'm kinda new to this , um I might be considered one but WHAT IS A TROLL ??

2. this:

3. this thread sucks!

4. [​IMG]

5. #8 Mendi769, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I'm From the south and I went up north and found out what a troll was, basically it's just someone messing with you, imagine if your friend and the person ask about something that interest you like mj but when you are getting into the explanation the person says fuck off, that's one type. Another is just someone making up something and people go along with it but the person was lying in the first place hope this helps

6. [​IMG]

7. #11 420chiefqueen, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ok I got it, lol nope I'm not a TROLL , I love everything WEED & wanna as much as I possible can ..

8. was cool story bro, trolling was known in the south just as much started with fishing :devious::smoke::smoke::smoke::bolt::bongin::poke::cry::laughing::confused_2::bongin:

[​IMG]

9. U GAVE AWAY JOKE!
    [​IMG]
    Y U NO SHUT UP!?!?

10. 4. Feed regularly

11. Why do you make these fuckin' threads? OH THATS RIGHT CUZ NO ONE LIKES YOU

12. [​IMG]

13. aaaaand. SUCCESS!!! :hello:

14. Woah! Speak for yourself, I just noticed the guy and he seems reasonable.

15. #20 hippie flip, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE i bet you smoke straight up shwag im better than you in every single way because i inhale better quality cannabis than you

0 tolerance for disrespect...
    ~Slinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.