Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to carry your weed around?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by haragu, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Dugout with a one hitter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Actually my favorite idea i've seen yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fuck...I was going to post the Tic-Tac idea lol..

4. This is the way I used to hide my stuff, and it worked pretty damn good.

First, I had the biggest sized pill bottle there is, the kind that's roughly 6 inches tall and 2 inches in diameter. I would take my weed (in a sandwich bag) and put it in the bottom of the bottle. I would then take my pipe and shove it into the bottle. It barely fit in there, but I had my weed and pipe in the pill bottle.

I always carry around my Under Armour drawstring bag with a change of clothes, deodorant, toothbrush, etc. in it. I put my lighters and eyedrops in a cool little secret pocket, and I put my pill bottle in the bag w/ my extra clothes wrapped around it.

When I got home, I would just take my whole stoner kit and shove it in my ski boots (I live up North) and then put black socks which match my ski boot color into my boots to mask any smell. I've never been caught THIS way.