Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to carry your weed around?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by haragu, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I have a pretty intricate system because I keep it in my car. Basically I keep it ground up in a zip lock bag, then keep that bag inside a resealable rillo pack, like one a swisher would come in, and my grinder and bowl in a different zip lock so it won't smell. Then I keep that in the bottom of a drawstring bag with some clothes on top. Then that whole drawstring bag goes under my soccer warm ups inside my soccer bag, which is stored in the trunk of my car. I know it seems like a lot of precaution but I try to stay as safe as possible to avoid getting caught by my parents or the police. If you don't have those type of worries, then glass jars are the best to keep your bud in, keeps it fresh and contains the smell quite nicely. I know some people who keep their bud in Altoid containers or bags wrapped with dryer sheets, but in my opinion the weed sucks up that scent and smokes much differently. 

2. I keep mine in little prescription bottles. I like it. I also keep the weed in a bag, and put my roaches in there. To roll up when I'm out of stash. 

3. I prefer to store it in my anus or under my balls with a rubber band

There's that too. 

5. I cant believe people put ground up bud in a staticky ass plastic bag. I would rather fold my grounded up bud in a piece of paper. When i was in hs we never had a sack longer than a day so we just kept the nugs in a bag a bag and broke it up for one blunt or two then rolled it right there. Your gonna lose a lot of kief to your bag.

6. In a bag in my pocket?
    In a city in my sock.

7. I travel with bho and use a oil vape pen and blow clouds with no smell everywhere I go

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I grind mine up, put it in a pint mason jar, put that jar in a quart jar, put that jar in a 5gallon bucket, then I put it up my ass for safe keeping and stealthiness. And don't worry people never smell a thing.

9. Try an empty floss container, that's how I roll!

10. You can't put much in floss container

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I would have to carry like 6 floss containers. 1 joint per container lol.

12. I keep my stash in a mason jar at home but if I wanna go match up with some friends I have a waterproof pill capsul used for like scuba diving I can fit a fat gram in there and its smell proof

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Don't underestimate the value in a good dugout, always will get you outta trouble.

14. I aways use a Mason jar because there 100% smell proof and air thight.
    but if your in a pinch like at school or something baggy in the bottom of a deodorant stick works good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. fuck it dude, carry how youre comfortable.  its not like they will slap you with 5 different paraphernalia charges at a time.  

if you get caught you get caught.

if you are all about the connivence  then buy a dugout and one hitter or roll a blunt and toke on it all day while youre away.

16. Air-tight container (most head shops have them).  Completely 100% smell-proof.

17. Empty out a steel flashlight and put it in there no one would think weed would be inside also doesn't smell

18. Personally I grind up what I need put it in a wee baggy and carry it in my bra. I'm guessing you're male though, theres always the little pocket thats in male underwear, wtfs that for anyway!!!

19. Metal pill container with rubber o-ring

Sent from my right nipple~Grasscity Forum

20. Glass mason jar with lid. Even cop dogs won't smell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum