Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to calibrate a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MoneyBags420, May 18, 2012.

1. Ok so my scale came with a calibration weight what do I do to calibrate it and make it weigh the exact amount

2. 1) look at the fucking directions
    2) calibrate
    3) ?????????
    4) Profit (assuming your selling weed)

3. put a penny on it if its not 2.5 take it back ...nickel : 5g

4. Look at the instructions. My scale came pre-calibrated from the manufacturer. I double checked it anyways with a nickel (5g on a good day) and it was spot on.

5. find out how much you weigh then stand on scales and see how accurate they are you might need to balance on big toe if they are small scales

6. your a fucking tool

7. [quote name='"MoneyBags420"']

your a fucking tool[/quote]

Jesus dude it was a joke. Chill maybe? You already got your answer from the others so why does it matter?

8. if you have the weight and know its known weight, turn on scale and put it on. see if it correct. set, and weigh again. follow instructions if you still have em, if not google it.

9. [​IMG]
    not gonna lie, i fucking lol'd :D