Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to buy things online w/o my parents finding out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Besitzend, Dec 14, 2009.

1. So I wanna buy a mini bong from grasscity but I have neither credit card nor a way to hide a package that arrives on my doorstep which my parents will at least ask questions about and probably open if im not home when it arrives if anyone knows any way I could do this I would definitly appreciate it.

2. wait till you're 18 and get it ;)

3. If you are 18, they have these things called PO boxes. If you're not 18, good bye.

4. Yeah I cant wait that long :p a year and a half is just too long

5. wait till your 18.

Move out..

Get a job...
    Get a debit card.
    --------

Or...

Get a prepaid visa card/Green dot card/debit card.

IF YOUR NOT 18. YOU CANT BE ON HERE!.. Sorry for caps. Im not yelling. Stating that the Rules state CLEARLY when you signed up. you need to be 18.

You lied...

6. Ask your friend if you can ship it to their house?

7. Dude you gotta be 18 to post.

8. If I get a prepaid card I still cant get it cuz they would see the package

9. Well your going to have to wait a year and a half to get this question answerd, because I'm sure you'll be banned within the hour.

Sry, ceya.

10. Yeah I dont really care if I get banned just wanted to see if anyone could help.

11. So you're 16? These boards are for adults and not for you. See you in a year and a half! :wave:

12. general delivery - it gets held at the main post office of the town u send it to just pick it up with some ID. :D

13. Inb4 underage b&.

But seriously man, just wait til you're 18. Getting caught by your parents at that age would suck, especially if they're like mine were when I was 16. I'd have been grounded until I was 18, no social life whatsoever if my parents found something like that that I had ordered.

14. just make a bong?

15. P.O. Boxes are so expensive =[
    Just link a paypal to your bank account?

16. Dude, what if you were yelling? like just screaming as you posted that.
    That shit would be funny.

17. lmao that would be great.

18. Prepaid debit card man, can get those anywhere. If you're in high school then you must know at least one kid who's house you could have this mailed to. Other than what I said... which seems obvious there isn't anything else you can do.

19. you can buy prepaid mastercards from gas stations.
    its near holiday time, im sure you could just say its a gift for your parents so you cant show them. then just pretend that whatever you really got them was cheaper online, so you bought it there.

20. get a visa gift card from stop and shop, ship it to a friends house who has chill parents