Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to buy cannabis from a dispensary when youre 18.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewp420, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I live in California. I really want to buy from dispensary so i know for certain what strains im getting and to get it for a low price. Is there anything I can do to get cannabis from a dispensary. I already thought about getting a bud who's 22 who has a med card to get me some but i want to be able to walk into the store and buy it myself is this possible? If it isn't i'll just get my buddy to get it for me.

2. Just have your friend get it for you while you wait in the car. Odds are very slim that you would be able to get in.

Good luck and be safe! :smoke:

3. You live in Cali. I live in Cali. just get a med card man $50 once a year also get to grow and carry some on you without no worries and get to go inside dispensarys talk with the people even try samples of strains/ediables get to talk to some cool ass people and see the weed for your self i never liked asking people to get my bud it got annoying after awhile. Its worth it though :)

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

4. Yea, just go to one with a doctor and get a card then get some dank budsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If you are 18 you can get a med card no problem. You can then walk into a dispensary and buy whatever you would like, every dispensary is different.

6. You can get a med card in cali if you're 18 man, you're probably thinking Colorado that's where you gotta be 21

7. uhhhhhh get ur med card? ur 18 right? u can go to a doc just make sure its a legit one. not the $20 ones that clubs laugh at u when they see ur fake rec. ask ur homie where eh got his and then after that u can walk into anyclub that isnt 21+

8. i think its legal in colorado for recrational use after 21. meaning u dont have to have a med card. but i think u can still have a med card nd be 18

9. Oh! I see, I haven't actually looked into it. I'd like to visit though