How to buy a bong online and send it to house with parents?? Need help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DubsonDubs, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So I switched from dorming at my University to commuting so now I live at home with my parents. I want to buy a mini bong on this site but I dont want to get caught. I am buying this either on my credit card (which is linked to my parents account). I would have to use my girlfriends debit card and then pay her back, but my question is how can I send this and get away with it because I dont think I can just have it shipped to my house.

I was thinking of possibly sending it to my school mail if I still have that (not sure if I still have it since im commuting to school now).

Whats the best thing I should do??

2. Eh when I lived with my parents I had it shipped and just made sure I was home during delivery hours on the day it was supposed to be delivered.

3. Go to a LHS with cash.

4. I've Ordered a total of 4 pieces and a hookah back when I lived with my parents in High School. I either guaranteed i was home to receive the package, or I waited for either of my divorced parents to go out of town, and then ship to their house ahead of time.

I'm actually pretty sure my dad saw me run upstairs when I heard the doorbell and grab a package multiple times and never cared.

5. My moms boyfriend took my shipped pipe once when I wasnt home and still living there. I had a cop come and explain unless he gave it back he'd be charged with tampering with international mail. Cop forced him to return my bong.

Mom leaves guy months later, he is currently withering away in depression and will be going to jail in april for violating my moms protection order against him (40 times).

Win.

6. Buy a lot of legal stuff- vitamins, shirts, games, whatever. Make your bong just one package among many!

Granny

7. I am not sure when I purchased my G-Spot piece from grasscity but the statement did not say grasscity or the package from my memory but I may be wrong. However, the best way is to be home when it is delivered and fetch it yourself.

8. Why not have it shipped to a friend's house and just pick it up there?

9. If you have a cool parent, you should be able to talk to them about privacy and they shouldn't look at your packages. If you're 18 it shouldn't be an issue anyway. But, if you aren't, I honestly thing going to a head shop is your best bet. Hide it in a guitar case or something.

10. You got options buddy. Prepaid debits from Walmart or check cash places ,or order from e$ty from a private seller they can bill the item on a invoice discreetly And ship wherever regardless of billing address . As for the shipping ... Does your girl live with the rents too ?

11. You can find about 5 things on amazon to order and you'll spend about $20-$30, waste of money, but it'll work. Your parents will just be like wtf lol.

12. If you are in collage I can only assume you are an adult so why just be straight up and order your bong.... It would be rather rude if they open your mail dude....

13. I remember when i Ordered from here the box was very discrete but did have a customs sticker on it which might raise some eyebrows from the rents. You gotta have a friends house you can mail it to tho. Also just go setup a free checking account of your own an get a debit card.

14. If you order from Amazon they ask if it's a gift, if you check yes then the box only says Amazon on the front, just make sure you're home to grab the box so nobody asks what's inside. That's how we shopped for most of our Christmas.