How to burn more fuel while driving?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Time and place for everything I guess. But you won’t find to many gearheads asking how to get worse fuel mileage … they are looking for power. there are horrible drivers in every automobile.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I get 12 to 16 mpg. 18 if I'm going downhill, with the wind on my back.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fuck yeah! Love the jeep!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. My old jeep used to get 12 maybe. Nice flex outta it 2.5” lift?

• Like Like x 1
  5. No its a 1" leveling kit. Do have fox 2.0 shocks with resevoirs, helps with the constant bumps on some trails.
    Planning an old man emu suspension, 2.5 with new control arms and other stuff. This hobby is not cheap.

• Like Like x 2
  6. my friends that has stg 3 cancer - her bucket list vehicle is a jeep so we flew out to Vegas to pick it up and drive it back (we are in mass ) before we left I ordered a 2.5” lift/ new front grill/ and 35s
    If your gonna do bucket list jeep things gonna do it right lol. And it’s only money. Total
    Was $1,000

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hope your friend gets better!

I dont actually want to do too many mods. I'm planning to trade this in for the new wrangler with the 392 engine, but skipping the 1st year because 1st year cars always has issues.

My tires alone costed $1400.... and theyrr only 33s.

8. The v8 should be fun.
    Yeah I got some connections on deals / good at shopping around

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice, I dont have the hookups on tires unfortunately.
    My mechanic is really good and gives me good deals on labor, but I can never good gear cheap unless it's been used.
    I was going to plan a long arm kit, trying to stay as stock as possible knowing ima trade it in for the v8.
    Seen a few already around here, they sound so nice.

10. Yeah with a year away it’s easy enough to just drive it for now knowing it’s time is limited

11. Yeah I don't think OPs question makes any sense, it sounds like it has to be a troll. I mean nobody is just trying to waste gas for no reason. Either you care about making power, saving money or both.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Think i’m a troll all you want. If I really had so much time to ‘waste’ I wouldn’t be trolling let alone troll on a weed forum. I would smoke a bowl instead an have fun with my time then deal with all you people. I was trying to get a legit answer but if all of you think this is funny go ahead laugh your asses off dgaf. Have a nice day choke.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I am because gas is REALLY cheap right now and I couldn’t give an extra drip of a fuck to use extra gas. I support global warming and thats that. I said what I said

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're going to make such an impact. You will be remembered for decades.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Oh yeah this sounds really serious, my bad.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Even if gas is cheap why not use the saved money elsewhere? Also, not even against you supporting global warming necessarily just confused as to what the upside is there?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #37 gumbygrow, Sep 11, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Drive with the ebrake on part way, ditch the cat for a test pipe, air down your tires, add some big unaerodynamic stuff to the outside of your vehicle. Lots of ways to be less efficient. Good thing Woodsy Owl isn't around anymore, cause he would kick you square in the nuts.
    E0PZ621XMAIs9T5.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Why not just buy gas and burn trash in your yard? Unless you live in a trailer park..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. The trailer park isn’t even this dumb lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Load your vehicle up with sand bags.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1