How To Bring On School Trip?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by VStoner, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm going on a school trip for a week soon to France (not going on plane so don't have to worry about security), and I was wondering what is the best way to bring my weed? I was thinking edibles or whatever but I need a mainly smell-less and discreet way to have it. I've never made edibles before and don't know how I can buy them in the Uk.
    Pls reply

2. Get a diversion stash container (example): [​IMG]

Use a vape and do it at moments where you have privacy and smell won't play a big factor (in the shower, walking alone somewhere, a public bathroom, etc). Be creative.

Just some tips :ph34r:

3. Use your prison pocket if you're thinking of international drug smuggling... (kids thesedays, jeez...lols)

• Like Like x 1
  4. What kind of vape would I need and where could I buy one? Would I use vape liquid or could I just use normal weed

5. I'm gonna let u figure that one out

• Like Like x 9
  6. in brownies or you could just hide it well no problem make sure you have smell proofbags

7. Doesn't know how to consume, wants to smuggle weed on a school trip abroad. You high bro? lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. If you put it up your ass you get high as fuck.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What grade are you in and how tough will your chaperone(s) be?

10. Just keister it! No one will suspect a thing!

sent from the toilet.

11. Op just find some French weed bring a vape trust me bringing weed on school trips over borders is a hassle and trust me I've been there but it ain't worth it

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. If ya gotta ask maybe u shouldn’t go ahead with plan.

13. Start a "go fund me" account for bail and an attorney first

If you are law enforcement go do some homework