How to brainwash a nation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tokin', Jun 19, 2012.

1. #1 tokin', Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk]How To Brainwash A Nation - YouTube[/ame]

And this was in 1985. Sounds a lot like what is happening today. Where do you guys think we're at according to the 4 steps? I'd say in between crisis and normalization leaning more towards normalization. Get used to war folks:smoke:

Edit: after pondering about it after a bowl. I'd say we could be at destabilization until the dollar collapses(crisis) and then who knows what's in store after that...

2. #2 Jack88, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    There is truth in them there hills, some of what he said was just a little bit too scripty for me though.

3. First of All let me say i'm baked off this atl dank...But yeah its pretty messed up what the government is doing, the federal reserves and banks are both crooks and their the ones who handle all our money. Sounds like a formula for failure. But honestly i think our main problem in society is that every president works for the UN/Counsel foreign Relations etc, so he won't do the little things this country needs. We are mostly good people here, but he needs to make a few changes. Get rid of these private banks ripping everybody off, bring our troops back, and take lower the rewards for celebrities...Lil Wayne has made more money than you or ur family probably will, and all he did was pick up a microphone. Teachers Doctors, Scientists, etc need to get the big bucks so people can go back to being intellectual again. This facebook,twitter,commerialized country is only making people out of touch and more stupid!

4. #4 tokin', Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    That's the creepy part...like it's written in a text book.