How To Belly Fat - _ -

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by twakker, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Lol too bad it's the area we lose last.

Just don't give up. I'm sure you are getting results still if you are cutting calories and doing cardio.

2. yeah i started at 180/190 and now im around 145-150 so its good but im trying to reach 140 and get rid of the flabb. thank you for all the responses

3. Don't try to lose weight cutting a lot of calories. You'll just fuck up your metabolism and end up gaining back more weight when the calories increase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTu9lYNhkAY

You have to enjoy the journey, not the destination, otherwise you'll eventually just fail. People with "good looking" bodies tend to be eating right and exercising, as opposed to "Well, I lost 20 pounds, so I can have cake/chocolate/pizza today". You need to understand what's realistic, and if never eating shitty junk/fast/pre-made food sounds like no fun, then what's the point? Losing weight, getting stronger, etc, is like anything. It's like quitting cigarettes. Yeah, you might live longer if you don't smoke for 10 years, but if you smoke for 5 before that, and 30 after, then there is no point. And to use a cigarette analogy, you might have to throw away your ashtrays and lighters, and stop drinking if you tend to smoke when you are drunk.

4. Start eating right diet and avoid eating unhealthy foods. Then adopt a good fitness plan that help you in burning fats of body. Cardio exercises i,e running, jogging, cycling, swimming are so good exercises for losing belly fats.

5. a healthy diet and cardio.
    i was working out 7x a week and eating a lot of carbs and fat and still couldn't get that to be flat
    i basically just eat salads now and healthy carbs from fruits and it has made a big difference
    diet will def make a big difference. im a girl but i see a nice little ab formation going on too lol and eating carbs makes that formation disappear so i just try to stay away from bread, pastas, boxed foods etc.