Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to become a real life Batman?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wax086, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I want to be a real life batman & need some tips on what i need to do for this to happen.

I have 3 yrs MMA training

I have 300 dollars worth of Radioshack Gift cards. So I can buy some useful electronics.

I have a 250cc Scooter that can do 80 MPH, no problem.

I have a replica Batman Mask

What else do I need for this thing to happen? I dont know how to get a cap that glides.

2. hahahahahahahah. gold.

3. Become a Garbage man or a janitor. Those are the real heroes.

4. Dude all you need is the mma training just start busting skulls and yelling batman.

5. but only do this to random strangers on the street so you get your name out there

6. [​IMG]

You'll need to get a carbon fiber suit custom made by an armor manufacturer. Molded fitted mask. Cape. Follow above training schedule for at least 6 months before rising.

7. Sucessful batmen have flowing silk capes that although long, do not quite touch the ground when standing erect.

8. Hahahahahahaha well first of all you don't tell everyone on a stoner forum about it.

9. gotta have your parents killed first bro, and watch it go down

10. I'm actually serious about it...got a paint job (does it come in black? yes, it does!) for the scooter and a radio so that I can listen to local patrol transmision

11. DUDE your totally trolling right now....if not your really retarded or just really super stoned.......

Anyway if your being serious then maybe your mentally challenged and i feel bad for you so ill give you some actual serious advice.

Bruce Lee has a shot, not a 100 chance but a shot at becoming the next batman if he were still alive today. You sir....have no chance at all.

Sorry to "crush your dreams"

You only have 3 years of "supposed" mma training. That is nothing. Not only would you be in deep shit if you ran into Brock Lesner, ur expecting to take on a group of people with mac tens and aks and shit....?

Get real

12. If he trained properly for long enough he could become something like Batman. Nobody will be able to truly replicate him for many years, but it will happen eventually.

13. The cape bro lol

14. You cant be batman...im batman

15. Ahhh, well my friend you have come to the right place! First you will need to become a multi billionaire who runs a successful company but doesn't do anything in said company. After this is accomplished you will need to go to a foreign prison and somehow beat everyone there up until a man from the league of shadows takes you away to be trained. Let me know when you finish this part *waits*