How to become a mod

Discussion in 'General' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How would one go about becoming a moderator for these fine forums?

2. You have to be picked by the admin. They will only choose members they totally and absolutely trust

3. Where do I apply for this admin position you speak of?

4. How does one go about gaining trust from a mod?

5. Like the Elder Wand, you must beat its current master

6. Beat how? Like a duel to the death?

7. The admin probably watches over everything and evaluates the quality of how one posts. Users who follow the rules, don't bully, ect... would make the best possible mod. That's how I would do it If I was an admin.

:smoke:

8. So me and Superjoint must fight to the death?

Sounds like a formidable opponent.

9. Your best bet would to PM RMJL who is the forum admin and has the final say forum wise, I would write why you think you would make a good mod. Also know she will go through your post history with a fine toothed comb! You don't have to be prefect though, I even have one infraction from back in the day!

10. touch me inappropriately

11. The title made this seem like a guide or something.

I am dissapointed.

12. Or you can go this route.....

13. How good is your mouth game?

14. This. Touching illadelphin inappropriately is a sure way to become a mod. How do you think we all got where we are today? ;):D

Really though, if you want to send in a mod application, PM RMJL. It's true that only members who are very trustworthy end up on the mod team, for obvious reasons. But you're always welcome to send a PM and get your name out there as a potential moderator. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.