Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to beat police search, police dogs, military searches

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marinejones, Jun 5, 2018.

1. As a Marine K9 trainer and prior Police K9 unit, There are plenty of ways to beat a dog. But its not exactly as simple as telling you how. I will need to tell you why first.
    Dogs, like humans make mistakes. Often times the dog will give a "false positive" to a outside of vehicle search to get what it wants (the drugs). But if theres a new car, or car thats never had a single trace of contraband in it, the dog will simply not care to investigate. However a car that its owner has smoked weed in will peak intrest in the dog that will have the dog give a false pos because it wants 2 things, the drugs and the praise. Once inside, the dog will rely on its nose, if the nose cant find anything, it will rely on its owner/trainer to give it hints. A dog will do anything to get those drugs, even see if its owner wants it to find something thats not there. Same as the owner, he will lead his dog all over to find what ever it is that can justify his search. If he cant find anything, he can be in trouble for illegal stop and search or frisk. So both parties want to find something so bad, they WILL search even at the smallest hint. So to get out of being searched.. well not easy.
    However, if you are holding, prepare for the search, and beat it. Distractions for the dog, although will be the reason for the search, but can be a big plus for you to get away with holding. Smoking weed in your car will make the smell so distracting the dogs nose will have to be within 2 to 5 inches of the contraband to find it.

The part you have been reading/waiting for. Ok their searching, air tight containers can be good, but not a sure thing. Maybe a 10% success rate (success meaning succesfully hidden and bypassed search). Well ive kept this a secret to my self until now. If you have a small stash, put it in a air tight baggie with a penny, (youll see why) with no extra air trapped in, then put that baggie into a air tight container, even acceptable: large tea bottle, jar, oil can, or my favorite, gas can, the nastier it is the better, covered in dirt, dog shit, your own shit, you get my point. Now fill the container with a strong odor liquid, such as gasoline, your piss, or even better... dog or cat piss, amonia is in pee and a strong odor blocker. Gasoline would be great for a gas tank however gasoline will break down plastics like bottles and baggies if left in for 30 mins to a hr depending on how strong the baggie is. The penny is so the baggie wont float, you may need to add a few in there. Or quarter...what ever, even a pebble, even double baggie it to protect your stash too. Plus if you have the container behind you in driver seat. When your being pulled over, have the baggie ready, and just toss it in there. If its covered in vomit or piss no ones going to wana touch it. The idea behind this is nothings more air tight then water, smell cant get through water. It can air bubble but thats why you take out the air before hand.

A step further ive seen work was to have the bottle in a tube sock, the sock had fishing hooks/barbed wire sticking out of it. If the dogs nose touches one of the barbs, he will feel the slight pain and associate the smell with pain and stay away. Police and military use positive reinforcement when training, so pain/negative will have a standard ouch stay away response, which is what we want. No ones going to search in a sock covered in barbed wire or fishing hooks, covered in piss, that looks like just trash or if u can, make it look like you recently pissed yourself and changed cloths, and the piss cloths are just in the car. This is a general idea, use your own imagineations.. yea a waterbottle with water in it may work with a 60% success rate but a cop could see the baggie in a clear bottle with clear liquid which would be the reason for the 40% fail rate. The pissed covered/filled, non clear container/liquid, air tight contraband container will work. I cant say it will 100% but if its thrown in ur trunk, under a seat... it will pretty much be left alone. This is why a simple oil quart will work, even with just oil in it. Id say thats about 75% success. You choose your method. If you are moving a pound! Well, a few large gas containers, filled with gas or lighterfluid (lighterfluid wont eat plastic bags, but the gas can be watered down to help prevent it eating the baggie. A good small container for the stash is a black painted pill bottle, non perscription... perscription containers catch polices eye.

If your on the run, and gotta dump your stash, if you have a quick 5 seconds, drop it into a near by cars gas tank, remove the cap, drop it in, close it and the outer lid, run. They cant find it, even if they did itd be hard to retrieve it for evidence, on top of that the gas most likely will destroy any evidence orgainic or pill. Small baggies will easily slip right in too. If your hideing coke, or heroin, just get off tha shit cuz sooner or later your subconcious will make you get yourself caught to seek help.. it always happens trust me. But weeds another story.

Remember, liquid is smell proof, especially if its got its own odors, and if a distracting odors near by too. Good luck beating the police dogs, know your rights. If caught, shut the hell up, never plead guilty. Police have legal right and are trained to lie to you just to get you to admit it. If they read you your rights, simply say you dont understand them, and have them explain every word in proper english, if they give up, well with a good lawyer you can beat that in court. Have a good one guys.

2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    what are you doing on a weed website if you're a pig??

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Because he smokes weed? You know most are more crooked then the criminals themselves. . . Hypocrites

Probably takes lil Qs off the local rug rats in the skate park.. to take home to smoke..

I’ve had two cannabis warnings not go on the system for 14grams + fishyyyyy coppers

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #5 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018

Damn I've never been caught lol I've even had police at my door while my house stunk of bud & they didn't do shit lmao

5. The days before road side drug tests haha hammering it around in the motor thinking I was next Escobar smoking fat heads

6. Well I used to be, I retired from the Marines so not currently anything. But I always had a relaxed opinion about weed. I was raised in Denver, Co and think it should be federal legal. Plus ive always hated when a person with given powers abuse them. When they take advantage of people and even break the law to do so (like cops and judges) how are they any different from the people they swore to defend society from? So if a cop illegally searches you, by doing so finds illegal drugs, they think its ok? NO!! So screw it, if I can still help someone get away with a little piece of green peace, why not?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lol
    Lol You were right sorta, ive never planted or took weed from someone for myself off or on duty. But your right their hypocrites. Fyi, theirs a lot of officers who feel the same way I do. But we dont make it far up the chain of command for obvious reasons. Ive actually have helped alot of ppl who should of been cuffed. Watched a 17 year old get into a fight during a bad deal. I could of given him a long sentance, but instead gave him a ride home and just kept it between us. Easier that way.

8. Don't believe everything u here Guys

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

9. Oh shit if you're retired from it my bad sorry for calling you a pig dude lol

Welcome to GC bro :gc_rocks:

Thanks for sharing the info on how to beat the pigs :laughing:

10. Haha whats funny is since ive been retired ive done the same as u said, just small amounts for my wife. I dont care to smoke really. I did in HS but I like growing now, not consumeing. But i was living with my wife in the bad side of town, i had 3 plants in a fake AC unit i built in my basement, soil system, Got a scare when my wife calls me and says the FBI are at our house. I raced home on my Yamaha R6, and talked to them, they said they were there cuz some kid got murdered in the area the night before and his cellphone was pinging at my house and they wanted to search for it inside. I said... FUCK NO! unless u got a warrent you can enjoy my house from the out side and search out here ty. They finally talked me into letting them in, but after I had them all sign an agreemet that they do not have permission to walk in my home, but are doing so illegally and if they find anything other than a dead kid in my house, they had no authority, nor right to charge me with anything. I cant believe they signed it either... but I showed them my plants and explained thats why I had at first said no, they obviously didnt find a body and had to leave. And I got a pretty good, QP from those 3 plants.. scared me tho haha

11. Ur good, not all cops are pigs tho bud some of us r pretty cool. But some are real swines man..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Every encounter with the police I've had they've always come off as dicks even when I was in the right to do what I did lol

They tried to send me to the cells for a night before because I was defending myself & I knocked a dude out lol

I ended up just saying I withdraw my statement & got out the cop car :laughing:

13. Well look, its hard but put urself in their shoes.. heres some agressive guy who is in bad luck that wants to hurt us.. now if you were nice and respectful and compliant, and had they still done that.. well thats when u use ur brain to beat them.

• Like Like x 1

14. I wasn't aggressive with them or anything lol they just wouldn't take my word for it even the other dude had said he started the the fight lol

What country are you from man? I'm from England

15. U.S and well ya ur police arnt like ours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Oh yeah our cops are shit man lol they only bust out the guns if it's a terrorist threat lol

17. The first post isn't helpful if you get searched put the stuff up your ass. Your ass is the best hiding place.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. The old prison wallet!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Reading this just makes me happy I got my med card so I don't have to worry about this stuff anymore... Although I still keep my cannabis in an air tight jar when I am driving, just don't need to guarantee being searched if I am pulled over from my car smelling like cannabis, I know I would be able to keep it and not have a problem but just don't want the hassle.