Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to beat a saliva test? Saliva testing in the UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I I11MATIC I, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey guys, 

I googled it but couldn't find much, have any of you successfully beaten a saliva test? And is there anything that you can do to minimize the amount of cannabis found in your saliva?

News today that the police in the UK are trialing cannabis saliva testing is pretty gutting, they also have to take you back to the station to do it, fuck getting arrested!

Thanks,

i11matic!

2. #2 Storm Crow, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    The oral tests are the easiest to pass! Stop smoking at least 24 hours before the test, and practice EXCELLENT oral hygiene! Do not drink tea before the test!  Brush, floss and use a high alcohol, or "tartar control" mouth wash- do it all twice. Drinking a soda just before the test won't hurt!

From an old "High Times" magazine article, I remember that black tea caused a false positive in some oral tests!  And a couple blades have reported being asked it they drank a soda within the last hour when they were being tested. It makes sense, soda is about as acidic as vinegar and would clean out your mouth!

You should be fine, hon!

Granny