how to beat a drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by ap420, Nov 12, 2009.

1. hey guys i got a drug test next week and i was hoping someone would have some ideas to help pass it. when i take the test i will not have smoked for about 3 weeks. also i started drinking lots of water on monday like 5 or 6 20 oz bottles a day. this is a real drug test from the goverment not one of the bs ones you buy at cvs. i think i will pass but i been smoking really heavy for a long time so i'm worried. I really need some reassurance that i'm doing enough.

2. Drinking a lot of water this early won't help your cause. To me, it sounds like you're fucked. Ha. Best bet is to get someone else's piss, or get some fake urine.

3. ya i'm gonna buy a strip test from cvs this weekend and check my self before i go if i fail i'll try to figure somthing out i got some freinds that don't smoke but would be sympathetic to my cause. i'm just worried they might be watching cause it's for adsap. From what i hear after 30 days just about anyone can pass a test and i'll be at 20 when i go.

4. Well, if you're already at 20 days you may not be out of luck just yet. Drink as much water as you can daily, that and cranberry juice. And on top of that you should go running every day for the remaining week to try and kill off any fat cells the thc is still stored in. I have a DT in a couple days and I've realized I'm pretty much fucked. I waited too long to do anything about it. Water, cranberry juice, and exercise. Try and piss as much as possible in the next week to go ahead and flush your kidneys. Best of luck to you man. Hope all goes well. I've also heard alcohol is good for it too, helps with the peeing a lot thing. Again, good luck.

5. niacin and b vitamins cant hurt you none either:)

6. alcohol is good for it? AWSOME i been drinking alot of beer and pissing a ton. never heard the running thing but it sounds plauseable i know thc is stored in fat cells so that sounds like a great idea i'll do it. Thx a ton for the running advice.

7. i've heard they test for niacin on the serious tests like this one and it's not far off now, but i'm definately gonna get some cranberry juice now that i hear about that it can't hurt. They make cranberry extract pills? Where can i get em CVS?

8. you'll be alright if you stop taking the niacin a day or two before the test. trust me, i'm currently being tested (probation... lab tests, so they're serious like you say) and it's fine. maybe drink a little yogi detox tea to further lower the niacin levels if you've been taking a lot.

you can get the cranberry extract pills at like whole foods or gnc... essentially any health food store.

9. #10 CapnRedEye, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009

No problem man. glad I could help.

(Edit) And you can get the extract pills at any wal*mart or target too. they're in the feminine hygiene section, lol.

10. cool there is a gnc at the mall here. hmm i should probably just go to walmart i bet they got everything i need all right there and it's closer than the gnc. I'm gonna have one wierd weekend chugging beer, cranberry juice, funky tea, water, and then trying to run it all off.

11. lol you posted the thing about wal mart the same time i was posting that last one

12. thx for the advice guys i'll post again after i see what happens and let you know how it turned out

13. Well man, I had my drug test today. And after drinking beer and water for 13 days straight, missing one day on the beer. I passed my shit. So, all in all, you should be good, you've been clean for longer than me. So I hope it works for you. It should. Worked for me apparently. Good luck man. =)

14. Well i got one coming up too... and i smoked twice today. I didn't know i had to take one til late today though. Will all that shit work in a few days maybe? (They didn't tell me when im getting the test)

15. I love weed, your best bet is to try and dilute your urine with liquids a couple hours before the test. Other than that, you can try substitution. Either way, good luck man.

16. Yeah, dilution would probably be best in your case. depending on when your test is, you can try exercise, beer, and cranberry pills until your test. Hopefully that'll work. if it's over two weeks, or at least 10 days you can try to cut back your eating for a week and then eat shit ton the next week and try to deplenish and then make new fat cells to try and cover up your remaining thc levels. Good luck.

17. well i bought one of the home drug test kits from wal mart and tested my self last night and after chugging water and cranberry juice and popping niacin like candy all weekend i passed the home test. that makes me feel alot better about taking the other test. One thing several of my freinds told me was to drink vinegar or pickle juice i drank about half a bottle of apple cider vinegar the day before i tested myself. maybe that will help some of you other guys out. i think i'm good. i have heard about people smoking every day 24/7 then chugging abunch of pickle juice the night before the test and passing it but i'm not gonna try it out my self can't hurt if you got no other choices though most people have some pickle juice laying around

18. Going first thing tomorrow morning to start my adsap clases wish me luck.

19. #20 CapnRedEye, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Good luck man, I'll load a morning packer in (luck) dedication.