How to be the Best Girlfriend in the World?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bsuttoi, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I'm in a relationship with the most perfect hilarious adorable stoner boy ever and we've been dating for almost a year (on January 8th!) and things are going super well! I love him very much...

BUT... I want to keep him happy and I want to keep things spontaneous and spoil him. So, MEN OF GRASS CITY: Please tell me how to be the best girlfriend ever?

just list things you think are necessary, awesome, spectacular, important, exciting, and wonderful that a girl can do to make you go crazy in love with her....!

thanks guys
    i'm super high:smoking:

2. Honestly just be yourself, and stay chill you sound like a good girlfriend but you dont gotta spoil him just be nice and honest you'll be fine.

3. My wifey spoils me. Ever since we started living together there's a blunt rolled or bong packed waiting for me when i get home from work. I dunno just one of those little things that i love. But just be you, do the cute things you like to do for your man. It will mean a lot more if your doing it cuz you want to, not just to make him happy.

4. Stoner girl asking for advice on how to be better stoner girl. I love it. Sounds like you're already considerate, so I agree you should just be yourself and be honest.

5. Honesty. Loyalty. Acceptance.

He won't always be great, he'll make mistakes. We all do. Accept him and forgive him. Stand by him.

6. One word honey.....anal

7. Give up the fulfillment. Stop trying to be the best. You only need to be yourself , and trying to bank this trophy is only a means judgement,anxiousness, and failure.

8. totally spontaneous blow jobs are the key to a mans heart

9. a few days notice before your period so he can bunker down and prepare for the Armageddon to come.

10. 1. Dont complain about shit
    2. If he asks whats wrong actually tell him
    3. Fulfill his sexual fantasies
    4. Dont harass him, just be chill

11. Its the little things that matter. And dont try too hard

12. Thiss

13. cannot stress the importance of blowjobs

14. It will also be a year for me and my girlfriend in Jan.My girlfriend is great,she doesn't talk about pointless stuff,she cooks great,and she takes me out every now.Oh and if you want to be the best girlfriend like mine lick his balls,like seriously just shove them in your mouth.

15. Be yourse... wait, fuck that, give him blowjobs often and try new things sexually. Stay fit and try to look really hott.

16. the one surefire way to keep a man happy is... just shut up.

17. Love and respect yourself.

18. Honesty haha

19. Not really.

What men really want is a complimentary sandwich while they're being blown. Think about it.;)

20. Sorry but the best girlfriend in the world position has already been filled. By me.Here's some tips.

Daily blow jobs. Lap dances. Cook delicious food. Do house work (naked). Back rubs. Shower sex daily. Don't get jealous of his friends. By him little gifts. Get him a beer when he comes home. Be honest. Let him have space. Be spontaneous. Tell him how you really feel. Don't play games. Make edibles. Invites his friends over for halo night. Listen. Fulfill a fantasy of his. Share a hobby or two.