Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to be more present when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boromir, Sep 21, 2013.

1. When ever I'm high I feel like I'm always just spacing out. I want to know how to be more present when I'm high so I can remember better and not feel like I'm wasting time.

2. Smoke less dude. You don't need to get blazed outta your mind every single time you smoke. Learn to enjoy a subtle high, where you are still in controll

• Like Like x 5
  3. ^ Perfect answer. Only thing I would add, don't try to control your high that's how panic attacks are born. Just relax and ride the waves.

4. LMAO  "How do I not be so high when I'm high?"  

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smoke more put on sun glasses and try not to laugh your ass off randomly.

6. Hahaha all of these ^^^^^^^

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Just make it seem like you're doing normal stuff don't stare at the wall for five minutes

8. Coffee helps me concentrate while still feeling really high.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Beer. Have one or two and see. Anytime I get too high, I'll have a beer or two and things seem to even out.

10. Instead of smoking a whole blunt, smoke only half. Make that bowl pack smaller! or just keep smoking to build up the toly and you will get there eventually.