how to be friends with an ex crush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carmencansino, Apr 9, 2013.

1. hello there :) sorry for bothering u with stupid typical high school problems,but i'm really confused and i'd use a different perspective than the one my friends have..there's this boy i've liked since 2010 and we hang out in the same crew let's say a few times a year,for like a week or something(that's when i visit my grandma's country,he goes there too,but usually we live in the same town) .so here's the thing -I'm quite shy and reserved especially when I like someone and he is that way too, but during this spring vacantion we got closer,we both are much more open towards each other now,we joke around especially about sex ,and i just love seeing this new more funny side of him,i love how open and playful i get too.and well,i got to the point when i decided i want us to be just friends and nothing more ,but now i'm wondering how to approach him online since the vacantion is over and we are back to school etc..it should be easy,but when we text i always feel like i'm annoying him,cause i usually am the one asking questions and since we're new at this i wonder how to keep the conversation going..cause i want him in my life,as a friend,i want us to be real friends in fact,but i just don't want to annoy him..yesterday we chatted for like 2 minutes ,small talk and everything and today i wonder if i should text him again.what do you think i should do?thanks in advance :)

2. You like him

Thread/

3. well,yes,but that is not the point..I mean these feelings do not just go away,but I realize we have no shot at being lovers and now I don't even want us to be ,but I just want to be friends without being too awkward or seeming desperate

4. this, date him unless your a lesbian OP... what the hell is the issue you guys obviously liked each other

5. How old are you op?

Life is a wicked twisted road

6. Deez womenz don't even now what they wantz