Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to be discreet tonight!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Nov 26, 2011.

1. wow you guys are so worried about smell... i used to hotbox on the way home from school and the last 5 minutes of the ride put my windows down and just walk in the house and never got caught. imo if you smoke outside you are good, you are not going to smell. id put in eye drops before you go to the party and not worry about it for the night.

2. unless your mom is stupid, she will know. if i picked my kid up and he is chomping on gum, smells like cologne that he didn't have on before he left, i'd know. i'd say put the pot to rest and do what your mom says. i know you want to smoke pot, but in the big picture it isn't worth it to lose your trust and relationship with your mom

3. Maybe you should make your mom proud and gain trust back.

4. I had to get smell off of me within 5 mins at thanksgiving. Smoked a joint so the smell wouldn't be as bad. All I did was put in visine BEFORE I smoked (works everytime. never have had red eyes with this method) after I was done, I took my jacket off, went in the bathroom, washed my hands, took some sips from the faucet and put on some cologne. Do all this, and if youre wearing a jacket take it off along with your shirt and shake it in the air.

5. have a friend come get you and stay out all night or have her drop you off at a house a couple blocks over and come back whenever

6. If you don't have eyedrops, fuck that.
    Don't risk it in my opinion.

7. Just tell your mom that you wont smoke at the house but your getting high as fuck whenever you want as long as it not at the house, and next time she takes your phone tell her go for it but your not gonna be able to get ahold of me told my mom that when i was 16 she took it next day went to school didnt come back till 11pm told her i would have called and told her what was up but no phone so she gave that shit back

8. How do you even know 18 year olds if your in junior haha

9. You just start smoking?
    I've smoked enough to where I don't even think about when I come home stoned.
    It's almost like it's normal.
    But smell, is overrated, trust me, it's almost always your conscience fucking with you.
    I hotbox, then within 10 minutes of airing it out, go back home and I'm good. Just grab some eye drops and act normal when you're around your mom.

Oh and since you're smoking blunts, maybe wash your hands since they'll smell like shit.