Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to be considered a "Seasonal Toker?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Wat do u guys think?
    I believe it's the first time you sesh by yourself and u just go "im not high..."

2. A seasonal toker?

I guess it means they toke only during certain times of the year...

3. lmao!

4. no bro... >.> omg
    Like to be considered one, like how there's a part of the forums for "Seasonal Tokers" im guessing those who are professionals or sumtin?

5. Seasoned.

It means we know our shit.

6. What do u know that i dont know?

7. A lot bro. A lot.

Seasoned Tokers (47 Viewing) Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

8. for starters, he knows that it's 'seasoned', not 'seasonal'. that's probably a good start.

he also knows that it's wrong to llie to your brother and use his money to buy weed.

it takes many years of smoking experience to be a seasoned toker. although i have been smoking for over three years and know quite a lot about the herb, i don't even consider myself worhty to post there. lurk it for sure, but don't start new threads or post stupid comments because you WILL be frowned upon.

i also think you need to have been on this site for quite a while, to ensure you understand the positive vibes we try to spread around and the overall nature of the site. deceiving family members to support your drug habit probably isn't a good start, but hey, you will learn in time. :)

9. Well im prolly still a weed "nooby"
    as i haven't smoked over 50 times
    hit from a GOOD bong/vaporizer
    or bought my own weed(i have bought my own, but never got a eighth/quarter etc. yet)
    I'm around 1.5 years of smoking, but it's been on and off.

10. i know that it's seasoned and not seasonal :hello:

11. stay around this site long enough and you will learn just about everything there is to know about the herb :)

i was a complete noob before i joined but now i am easily the best educated stoner in my group :)

12. I post there occasionally but I've been smoking for around four years (although only regular toker 2 years ago) an I don't even consider myself seasoned. They are your elders who've been smoking weed since Woodstock.. respect