How to avoid the law...?

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Jun 10, 2010.

1. #1 EASYlivin, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    Ive gotten arrested for my 3rd time in my life all withing 2 years. 1st was possession of a small amount of bud. 2nd was for being drunk. 3rd was for weed again..

All these lawyers cost thousands of dollars that I don't really have and its hurting my parents that are going through a divorce at the moment.. basically.. fuck the cops.

I'm not trying to be this bad kid but it feels like me just living like a normal college kid has all these dreaded consequences anytime I'm looking to have a good time.

I'm just looking for some tips to help me stay out of trouble, I know some of you would suggest a T- Break but I don't want to quit weed yet., not just yet.

I figure smoking on my property only, is the best choice of action what do you guys think?

I just need some advice, I haven't asked in a while:smoke:

2. yeah... just smoke on your property, don't travel with weed, don't get drunk in public

basically keep all your illegal activities out of the public eye

3. I'd probably start by examining why you keep getting busted.

Do you live in a small town? All the cops know you and know you're up to no good? Maybe someone you hang with has their attention?

If you smoke on your own time, in your own place, you generally won't be hassled, IME. Do you smoke and then go cut donuts with the van in reverse in the wal-mart parking lot?

4. I've been smoking for 7 years and never been caught. I always smoke at my house or a friends house, and the only time I ever travel with bud is right after I pick up. Usually have my dealer drop it off at my house so that takes out pretty much all the risk.

5. yea, honestly i've been "caught" 3 times, 2 of those times were by the same cops. they just took my shit and let me go. besides the fact that they were looking for heroin some of it depends on the type of person you are. if your a dirtbag the cops gonna see that and screw u over.

6. #6 EASYlivin, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    I live in a town of 50,000. but ive never been caught here. Ive gotten caught at college and while visiting a friend in another state. I think I just need to smoke and drink where ever I feel very safe. and not go anywhere after that.. I honestly cant wait until i'm 21 so I wont have to deal with anymore alcohol bullshit! im 19 now, almost 20

it just frustrates me that im the "criminal" in my family. Im a good student with a 3.0, Im very nice, I just get caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time, ya know?

7. Best way to dodge the law is never go outside with bud, unless it is like a blunt or joint prerolled that you can smoke and toss the roach, being outside and mostly driving with weed WILL get you caught sooner or later!

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWoDXGk5jN0&feature=related]YouTube - Cop killed by train - Really Funny (GTA: SA)[/ame]

9. yea i know exactly what your sayin, my aunt and uncle see me as a bad influence towards my cousin. Sure i introduced him to pot, but as far as drug users go i don't think they realize how many MUCH more trashy people there are out there....when i get high i don't sit around and giggle and do stupid shit like some idiots i know. "OMG my hands bro! My hands!" We talk, laugh, listen to music and play handball or somthing.

kinda sucks being labeled based on stereotypes n shit.

10. Don't be dumb? And a bit of luck lol. I haven't gotten busted yet, pulled over (on foot) once but let me go. I had a grinder and some weed in it and a bowl on me. They were profiling people leaving a specific apartment complex at the time. Luckily I put in eye drops minutes earlier LOL.

Seriously, make sure you have an out or are just really careful. If you go on a blunt cruise make sure you know the side roads and just keep to the speed limit and don't blare music. If you are drinking make sure the place has people you trust won't be assholes.

11. you need to watch barry coopers never get busted

www.nevergetbusted.com

if you look like a weed smoking hippy, people (specially in the south)
    will treat you like one

never travel with weed , DONT ever have weed with you in a car and if you
    do have a joint or blunt that you can toss out the window

im sorry but parties are just askin for trouble i know im the same age as you
    but its fucking not worth our time especially in this day and age

this may not have any relevance but as much as you want to live your life
    your parents have their lives as well and you might not think they love you
    but they do and with all their heart, parents have a fucking funny way of showing
    it but be open minded about the situation, you ever been in a fruitless relationship?
    its not good.