Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Avoid Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lucid_High, May 1, 2014.

1. So last week I was outside and smoked just
    1 bowl, it was very windy and the smoke was not lingering around me. 30 minutes later I got home and went to my room and stayed there, I walked out and came back in and realized my room reeked! It literally smelled as if I had just burned in my room. Is there ways to avoid this?

2. wash your hands, take a shower, change clothes. if i'm worried about smelling (not often :laughing: ), i'll wear a thick hoodie or something, so my clothes underneath don't wreak

3. Do you keep your stash in your room? Consider putting in an airtight jar. Unless the smoke blew into the window of your room it really shouldn't smell if you smoked outside

4. wash your hands and have a mint. wear a hoodie too when you go out too to be extra safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Maybe it was just the hot pipe you brought in there, I usually just leave mine outside for a lil then go get it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Or bag everything up outside then bring it inside

7. It's most likely the bowl

after smoking some stinky weed my bowl smells like crazy

8. Either the bowl, an unsecure stash or your hands. Hands will really do it to you ESPECIALLY with a joint

9. Its the smelly piece when you bring it in the house, its that fresh caved ganja that reaks up the bowl, and even though it was windy the cherry and exhaled smoke still gets on your hair along with other parts of your body. Keep it in a sealed container or smoke from a device that doesn't allow smoke to cherry. one example would be a 1 hitter. stay faded :smoking: