Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to avoid parents?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushKidd, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Anyone know excuses to use when it comes to avoid parents while your high? And does anyone know how long highs usually last? I've only smoked once before so I don't know much.Any tips would be appreciated.Thanks.

2. just put in eyedrops and you should be fine aslong as you don't act stupid.

3. Depends what you smoke for how long it last some good piff will get you high for 3-4 hours and prob no burnt phase, but if you smoke some shit weed itll be less and you will get burnt. As for the parents dont really worry about it say you gtta take a shit or something, or run to your room and play games, take a shower or just dont go home lol. Happy toking.

4. Lasts 2-3 hours, get visine!
    Just try to act natural, have earphones in, and just keep walkin and pretend to be jammin if they talk to you.

5. Thats what i do lol.

6. I pretend I'm listening to music or I just say i have to take a dump, both work with consistent regularity.

7. to not look high- visine and put lotion under you eye lids
    dont just not say anything when you come in unless you usally do that just say hey mom feel sick gunna go lay down

and if you feelin 2 high to even function take a shower it clears things up for me

8. i told my mom that i smoked and she smoked with me lol first time in 18 years for her, then my dad found out an now he randomly leaves me joints on my dresser :)

9. Never smoke in the vicinity of the house(inside, backyard even when they are sleepin) ...you will most likley get caught.....welcome to the wonderful world of GANJA :wave:

10. This might not work for you, but my eyes get bloodshot, or inflamed really easily because one of them got fucked up buy a soccer ball to the face, so now the pressure is sometimes high enough that my eyes just turn red, i think it's called eyeritis. I have never used it to hide the fact that i am high but sometimes my friends will ask me if I am high when I am not.

11. I would do anything to have parents like that, you lucky bastard.

12. if you're gonna smoke the best way is to smoke when you're chilling with friends that way you dont have to worry about parents being around
    happy toking :smoking:

13. Eyedrops, and say you are tired and don't want to talk.

14. dude act depressed, seriously, put your head down, and if people ask why your not sayin hello or you look sad, just say "leave me alone!" and run upstairs (if you manage to find them, not burst out in giggles, youll be k)

andddd if they are like "well why are your eyes red?" (i typed why are your eyes readng hahaha) anyway

you can just reply "i've been crying, go away"

perfect

15. When I first started toking I was always worried about my parents and shit, now that im a little more seasoned, I feel comfortable around people when im high, and enjoy being around my family when im high.. I love coming home baked, sitting on the couch with a nice cold drink and watching t.v. with my dad

16. I might be baked, but that's funny right there... I have so done that before!!!

17. Thanks for all the replies.I'm really nervous when it comes to getting caught cause my folks are african and would be too pissed to even hear me out.My cousin got caught with it,and his parents are sending him for the second time to africa.Having parents that knew the real facts about weed would be awesome but oh well.

18. Paranoia is the thing that really makes you sound high. It isn't that hard to appear sober when you're blazed, as long as you're chill. If you're all high-strung and twitchy and scared about being caught, your parents will pick up on that.

19. You have a point on the paranoia thing.
    I've smoked only once before but when i was high i was pretty good with hiding it with my friends mom so now that i think about it i should be able to hide it from my own folks.