Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to avoid munchies...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psycicmind, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 psycicmind, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I thought I'd pass some information along with my inspiration.

If you don't want to eat after toking and don't want the munchies
    There's another herb called "Kanna" or Sceletium Tortuosum.
    I tried it once and didn't feel like eating a bite. (but I had different weed too)
    I'm wondering though has anyone else tried this?

Anyone who's curious...

Buy Kanna Sceletium tortuosum

Sceletium tortuosum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-there was a ladybug in my grow room, but then I dropped it and couldn't find it.-

2. This is pretty cool however for a more readily available ad more effortless solution you can just eat before toking :p

3. Munchies are the best part about smoking!

[​IMG]

4. Don't start eating. Don't even think about eating. After a week you will laugh at how you used to be a slave to the munchies.

5. Just pig out beforehand and you won't have to worry about it, but personally I love just giving in to the munchies :D :smoking: