How to avoid getting caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blunthitter, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I know my dad blazes on ocasion he dont admit to it:mad: and hes not cool with me smoking weed hes always suspicous of me and i cant avoid coming home high :smoke: so how do i avoid getting caught because he wont let me go directly to my room he somtimes smells me so how do i avoid getting caught:eek:

2. Don't smoke at home/come at home high/don't smell like dank.

3. i come home blitzed as fuck all the time although im 18 my mom still somewhat cares (moving out is fucking expensive :( ) you just gotta come in blitzed go straight to your dad talk to him then go to your room.. if you can handle your shit its easy. also it's all in the mind. if you beleive that your not doing anything wrong in your mindset. chances are your dad wont either.

4. i can act sober the problem is if he decides to smell me for gods sake i did methadone in the bathroom and chilled wit him for the 6 hour high

5. shake out hair, light cologne /thread

6. [quote name='"blunthitter"']i can act sober the problem is if he decides to smell me for gods sake i did methadone in the bathroom and chilled wit him for the 6 hour high[/quote]

Lol wut

7. Come home, let him smell you and when he asks why the fuck you smell like dank, tell him you fell into a hookah bar and got lost.

Works every time.

8. Axe. Take it with you. It can be done. I've done it.