Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to avoid getting caught being baked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InfamousSecrets, Jun 27, 2012.

1. I thought I was home alone today so I decided to get high. I think my mom booked me while I was doing up my mini bong in my room cuz the door was open and then she booked my high-ness when I went downstairs to grab munchies. She asked me what I was smoking and what the smell was, I told her it was a hooka/sheesha mechanism with leafy tobacco and she totally bought it! She told me never to do it and I said ok. She knows it gets you high and your eyes get red and you act out of your senses sometimes, and I know that i'm probably not going to stop blazing anytime soon, So any suggestions on how to avoid being caught? Anything helps :)

2. Well you have to realize your mom knows you better then anyone does. She has lived with you your whole life and she knows how you act, so it won't be to hard for her to notice if your acting different.

DONT:

-Smoke in your room
    -Put a bunch of cologne on to try to smell good (raises suspicion in my opinion)
    -Give to many details about what you were doing
    -Avoid eye contact

DO:

-Use eye drops ( I recommend Rhodos )
    -Stay calm and don't let the paranoia get to you (You might think your acting weird when your really not)
    -Keep the conversations with your mom as short as possible without being suspicious when she tries talking to you.

That's all I can think of to help you out right now, I'm a bit lifted right now and getting ready for bed. Goodluck with being blazed around your mom, and continue smoking. :smoke:

3. Use a vaporizer if you have some money and want to try it, use eye drops, wait till she is away/sleeping, use a fan and open a window. This is all if you HAVE TO blaze inside. If you can just say you are going for a walk and go in some woods or something, it would be easy.

4. yeah everything danknstickyy said...just dont walk in right after you smoke or at your high peak unless you can handle it...you'll learn to get used to it.try not to get caught again(obviously) because then your parents will start getting suspicious all the time and when you're high you'll get crazy paranoid.

5. i know exactly were your coming from and if your in the same basic situation as me then you just cant have sessions in your room, what you do is take a good three or four hits blow em out the window and hide everything within easy access, go play video games or do something else, then when your ready to get higher pull it out take one or two more hits then hide idontt and repeat. your room will smell dank so when your not taking hits go into another room and do something else, unless shes doin laundry(try and do your own laundry if you already) you should be good with visine, at first it might be a little sketchy but when you get used to it and figure out how to adjust to your specific setting it'll be good.

6. some of these were mentioned already but heres my list:

-make short excuses (no ridiculous explanations, and think of an excuse BEFORE you smoke)
    -eye drops
    -smoke outside
    -try to do something for the duration of your high where you wont be in close proximity to your parents
    -no cologne/deodorant
    -dont get paranoid, act natural (easier said than done)

*edit*
    actually i believe all of these were mentioned already lol

7. Take a shower after you smoke if you need to, covers up smell and makes my eyes less red.

Obviously don't make these too frequent, can be weird if you're just taking showers in the middle of the day, lol.
    And don't get so high that you fall asleep in the shower...i speak from experience lol.

Everything else I do:

-Use a good sploof to blow smoke out of the window, mine is a water bottle with the bottom cut off, stuffed with 25 dryer sheets, and a sock over the end. Works way better than the traditional toilet paper roll.

-Spray a small amount of air freshener, don't go crazy with it though.

-If you took a shower, you can use some body spray without arrousing suspicion.

-If it's dark outside, stuff a damp towel at the foot of the door.

-Pack snappers, you don't want any smoke coming out of the bowl. One-hitters and gravity bongs work great for this.

-Don't get too much weed-related shit out, it's really easy to forget something small and get caught.

-Rhotos eye drops

-Act natural

-Don't get too fucking stoned to function, unless you're just gonna go to bed soon.

8. i know its sucks but go to sleep
    cant really tell u shit if ur snoring ur lungs out

9. Covers up smell on your body if you wash with soap maybe, but the steam will make the smell linger in his room longer.

10. I use to smoke in the house all time durning high school just put a towel under the door and have some spray on deck if she comes a knockin. Get your food and shit beforehand .

11. Smoke outside, air out your shirt, and act normal

12. Get a vape or smoke outside, or if you wanna smoke inside, do it after your mom is asleep right out your window with a hoodie/towel over the bottom of your door.

And don't act weird, and make sure your eyes are open but not strangely wide open as if you're trying. Don't talk toooo much and don't laugh at things for no reason, and just stay out the way.

Good luck

13. My tips to avoid being caught before the act:

- Make sure your spot has a low chance of getting caught/ you have taken precautions.
    (For example, used to toke while living with parents, toke in the bathroom while parents are ASLEEP.)

My tips to avoid being caught after the act:

- Deodorant
    - Eyedrops
    - Chewing Gum/ Mints

14. Act weird so when your sober they think your high and when your high they think your sober.

15. Read the quote in my sig. Take it to heart

Never get caught

16. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"'] Covers up smell on your body if you wash with soap maybe, but the steam will make the smell linger in his room longer.[/quote]

Who doesn't use soap, lol?

And yeah that is what I meant, the smell on your body will be eliminated.

There should be very little smell in the air any way if you use the sploof, and virtually none in the bathroom, so I don't see how steam would make it linger...

17. Thankss sooooo much guys, it actually helps me no lie. Ok so in the future if my mom finds out what weed is somehow, What is the best way to tell her its safe and educate her? any tips or suggestions?

18. [quote name='"DanKnStickyy"']Well you have to realize your mom knows you better then anyone does. She has lived with you your whole life and she knows how you act, so it won't be to hard for her to notice if your acting different.

DONT:

-Smoke in your room
    -Put a bunch of cologne on to try to smell good (raises suspicion in my opinion)
    -Give to many details about what you were doing
    -Avoid eye contact

DO:

-Use eye drops ( I recommend Rhodos )
    -Stay calm and don't let the paranoia get to you (You might think your acting weird when your really not)
    -Keep the conversations with your mom as short as possible without being suspicious when she tries talking to you.

That's all I can think of to help you out right now, I'm a bit lifted right now and getting ready for bed. Goodluck with being blazed around your mom, and continue smoking. :smoke:[/quote]

So are you sayin we should or shouldnt avoid eye contact?

19. learn all the facts and drop them all on her at once use comparisons to legal things that are worse for you ie alcohol,cigarettes.

20. Don't smoke in the house EVER unless you get a vape, use eye drops if you have to be around her for sure, put on a tiny spray or two of cologne/axe/old spice/whatever, maybe one on whichever hand you were smoking with if you were smokin a j/blunt.

Other than that, just don't trip yourself out and act normal. Make eye contact, casual conversation, try to avoid long convos whenever possible though.

Vapes are the best way to avoid getting caught by parents in my opinion because I find that no matter how high you get on them it's a very controllable, clear headed high.